• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Tuning TX 200 Motörhead tunes

well I finally got fed up doing my own tuning on my two TX200 and sent them off to Motörhead. Got them back yesterday and proceeded to put a couple of hundred rounds through both guns. TX200HC and TX200. Both guns shot fair before sending them off, but both were loosing power. Not that I wanted I wanted a full power springer. The TX200 HC ended up shooting right at 12 ft lbs and proceeded to make a ragged hole at 25 meters. Here are a couple of multi shot groups shooting 8.4 QYS the TX200 on the left and the TX200 HC on the right , 25 M. If I can’t set a new club springer record with one of these, I just might ask for a refund 😎

if you are on the fence of getting your springer tuned, you will not be disappointed with Scott’s work. It’s like getting a whole new gun all over again. 

Now I just need to box up my Pro Sport and get it in the mail to him 😊

6A7CB315-1B92-4846-A700-DACD727C5472.1604605954.jpeg