Two words Two pictures hunting story. We’ve all been there.

Yesterday

IMG_5763.jpeg

I used a .30 slug on the first one out of a RTI P2. Then the rain got crazy so I swiftly returned to my house. While waiting for the rain to slow I was glassing the wood lot with my M3 .25 because it was sitting near the window for some long term testing. I decided to switch it back to pellets and when the rain slowed I slipped back over a zapped the other two with a .25 Hades. No far shots. Nothing spectacular. I just didn’t like the direction a .30 slug would be headed if I had to shoot one without a tree or woodpile for a backstop. So pellets to the rescue.

Saw the neighbor this evening. Told him three went to squirrel heaven. He said two or three have been what he was seeing so hopefully no more problems. Didn’t even ask what I used. Thank goodness. That’s a tricky road to go down because I hate to lie but I also don’t want to do a lot of explaining.

I used a .30 slug on the first one out of a RTI P2. Then the rain got crazy so I swiftly returned to my house. While waiting for the rain to slow I was glassing the wood lot with my M3 .25 because it was sitting near the window for some long term testing. I decided to switch it back to pellets and when the rain slowed I slipped back over a zapped the other two with a .25 Hades. No far shots. Nothing spectacular. I just didn’t like the direction a .30 slug would be headed if I had to shoot one without a tree or woodpile for a backstop. So pellets to the rescue.

Saw the neighbor this evening. Told him three went to squirrel heaven. He said two or three have been what he was seeing so hopefully no more problems. Didn’t even ask what I used. Thank goodness. That’s a tricky road to go down because I hate to lie but I also don’t want to do a lot of explaining.
Those .25 hades are great!