• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Two tank adapter?

I have the FX Impact II compact it comes with the 300cc tank. Not too many shots before refilling. Utah Airguns has a 2 tank adapter for the Imact. I have a question about whether this might work. On a compact Mark II could you use that adapter with 2, 480cc carbon tanks and have clearance for the DonnyFL’s Sumo moderator? I realize that with 1 480cc tank there would be interference with Sumo.

Just a thought about extending the fun factor.

Koi or Tanto, both 1.22" OD, will work with a 480cc, even 580cc bottle on a compact. I was thinking of going down the dual bottle route but in the end decided the added girth would defeat the purpose of having bought the compact. Also storage and transport becomes an issue since it will no longer fit in the case. If you do go dual 480cc bottle though, the Sumo might still work in that setup if the adapter has enough spread between the bottles to allow the Sumo to fit in the "valley" between the 2 bottles. The Sumo for sure will work dual 300cc bottles. Here’s the clearance you can expect with a Tanto, the Koi should be the same.

1595004051_10294346915f11d4934e0c34.91709031.jpeg