• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Two step login.

Some of you are really making mountains out of mole hills here. The forum (that you pay zero dollars to use) is having issues with scammers. They are trying to fix it. Be patient while they figure it out. Having to do a weird login OCCASIONALLY took me literally 20 seconds to navigate.

Thank you Michael and AGN for doing your best to ensure we don't get scammed out of hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars!

@BSJ,
Two-factor authentication is no longer mandatory to access this site. They made it optional again very quickly after yesterday's test.

You can turn it back off. I would definitely recommend that you assess your password and make a stronger one if necessary. Then things will go back to the ease of access that you are used to.

Feinwerk

Reactions: BSJ
I only get prompted once a month with the Authenticator App, but it sounds like the email verification wasn’t working properly so I turned off mandatory 2FA yesterday.

If you logged in yesterday and accepted either form of 2FA, then you’ll have to manually disable it.

Just go to Password & Security and click disable in the 2FA field.

I only get prompted once a month with the Authenticator App, but it sounds like the email verification wasn’t working properly so I turned off mandatory 2FA yesterday.

If you logged in yesterday and accepted either form of 2FA, then you’ll have to manually disable it.

Just go to Password & Security and click disable in the 2FA field.
Thank you. I’m going to have nothing but a phone for the next 30 days. If the two step continued, I was going to have to put AGN on the back burner. Yes I could download another app to my phone but I don’t want an authentication app. Have enough stupid apps. Hopefully now I’ll be able to jump on quickly while I’m in my tree.

Reactions: BSJ