Two pigeons sitting on a window sill…..if you shoot one how many are

1AB7D608-E109-4AE6-8356-7A5567B6FD47.jpeg

left? In this case one….the first shot was so deadly, the pigeon fell without even a flutter. The other pigeon perched within inches didn’t even notice that the first one was down…a quick reload and follow up shot and the Leshiy scored in similar fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raider03
Thanks. It too was a breast shot…dropped like a rock. The distance was only 10yds shooting up to the top of a second floor window. They roost up there at nights and crap down on my patio…quite a mess to clean up. In a few weeks time another set will decide that it’s “safe“ to roost there again. I’ll be ready with the Leshiy shooting JSB 26.5 Hades @ 500fps. I have it tuned down to make it as backyard friendly as possible. I live in a townhouse condo and my neighbors on both side are right on top of me. Cheers 🍻

@jamdon If you get tired of shooting at them with your home or window(s) as a backstop, maybe consider installing spike strips on the ledge. You know the ones that big box stores use to keep pest birds like HOSPs and pigeons from roosting and crapping on customers, merchandise, and outdoor displays? I margine that it isn’t pleasant to try and roost on top of those strips. They look effective.

The distance was only 10yds shooting up to the top of a second floor window. They roost up there at nights and crap down on my patio… quite a mess to clean up. [...] I have the Leshiy tuned down to make it as backyard friendly as possible. I live in a townhouse condo and my neighbors on both sides are right on top of me. Cheers 🍻

The reality of urban hunting....

Carry on. And cheers.

Matthias