two new air pistols gifted from a neighbor

Man. Moved to TX, and I have a neighbor (retired) who gives me/my 10 year old son an airgun from his long-ago stash pretty much every time we go see him.

Are all Texans this friendly? :)

He has given us 2 pistols and a rifle so far. Such a nice great older guy. Pretty much every time we walk over to say hi and spend some time with him, he says "Hang on. I've stuck something in a drawer for you" (to my son.) Had to put new seals etc in all of them so far, but that's to be expected.

Last week he gave us a Crosman .357 with a 6" barrel. A 1992 model, I think it is. Got new seal kit ordered coming in this week. I'd LOVE to find the interchangeable 4" barrel if anyone has one, or even has the 4" version of this gun. Question: I see that this thing is listed as shooting pellets, but I've also read that it shoots BBs as well? Can anyone confirm this? It came with 4 magazines: 2 black ones with 6 shots each, and two grey ones with 10 shots each. I have not shot it (seals) but would love to know if the magazines are all for only pellets, or maybe BBs will shoot from one (blk? Grey?) I put BBs in one of the magazines and they just fall out. Maybe they are ALL for pellets, just one color holds more shots? No idea. Would love to know if we can shoot both ammo in it.

Also got a Crosman 1008 RepeatAir. This one is apparently Phase 1, or the earlier model. All black with wood grain (fake) grips. From 1988 I think? Doing a seal kit in that now. Lost a spring. Waiting on pkg from Crosman to get this one working (hopefully.)

Previously he gave us a Daisy Powerline 717 and gave my son a Daisy limited numbered (1 of 300?) recreation of their first BB gun. One of these jokers. New, in the box, never opened.

https://vkauctions.hibid.com/lot/58035-172840-99017/1889-daisy-bb-gun-in-excellent-condition/

If you have a 357 or remember it, fill me in.

The Daisy 717 is a catch! I have the 747 with the Walther barrel, and it is amazingly accurate. I found a scope mount for it and the addition proved how really accurate the pistol is. The picture is before I found a mount, but with nice after-market custom grips. Hang on to that gun! 
IMG-0902.1651426164.jpg

Yeah he's a nice old guy, lives by himself, widowed. My son really likes going over there to fish and target shoot. He's one of those guys that seems to know a lot about...everything. We talk cars and motorcycles and guns and TX history and all kinda stuff. We take the golden retriever puppy and she goes nuts chasing rabbits etc in his fields. Cool old guy.