• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Two improvements to share.

1.- Recrown on the barrel of my Daystate Woverine HP HR. 25 Cal.

I decided to recrown the barrel of this rifle and the accuracy became insane at 100 yards.

2.- Made wider the entrance of the projectile to the barrel of my Bantam sniper.

I change the barrel to my Bantam Sniper HR. 25 Cal about two years ago.

When I tried the NSA Slugs on it, I notice that the last part of the travel to close the bolt was difficult and needed a little push.

I took off the barrel and with a drill, after removing the inside o'ring of the barrel, I made a wider entrance of the pellet/slug in order to get inside loose completly beyond the hole that receives the air at shooting. Then reinserted the o'ring.

Now the closing of the bolt with the pellet is butter smooth.

What is interesting is that the feeling at the shoot changed completly, now the shot feels to flow instead of the típical bang and recoil vibrating.

Accuracy remains perfect.

Last edited:
sounds like a couple of wins and a good day ... at least with my mid cost guns, a standard procedure i give them all is hone the throat out with 600g and clean the tp opening up until pellets feed like butter ..to me its aggravating when a bolt snags even if it goes ahead with a good push .. i know its peeling pellets when that happens .. levers are harder to feel but theyre usually the same way ..

Reactions: Miami Airgunner
sounds like a couple of wins and a good day ... at least with my mid cost guns, a standard procedure i give them all is hone the throat out with 600g and clean the tp opening up until pellets feed like butter ..to me its aggravating when a bolt snags even if it goes ahead with a good push .. i know its peeling pellets when that happens .. levers are harder to feel but theyre usually the same way ..
And for the next thing I do to my AEA MAX....