FWB Two Feinwerkbau 601's

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum and need to post 10 times before I can post an ad in the classifieds.

Moderator edit: Welcome to Airgun Nation. You are aware of the rules about posting for sale ads. Please do so in the correct forum when you have established your time and post requirements.
Ok, just wasn't sure how to post 10 times.

Well if you reply with opi>JADfio<asjrgijkj in some randon thread to get your 10 post delay done, it will probably be frowned upon.
But if you find a thread and post something just barely relevant the 10 post delay are soon over

Like someone posting a picture of his new rifle, you can post " that's a nice rifle " and BOOM you are down th 9 posts in delay.

I have to admit i personally think its a little silly rule, but then again i have never run a forum, or for that matter tried to sell / by something 2 hand.

Well if you reply with opi>JADfio<asjrgijkj in some randon thread to get your 10 post delay done, it will probably be frowned upon.
But if you find a thread and post something just barely relevant the 10 post delay are soon over

Like someone posting a picture of his new rifle, you can post " that's a nice rifle " and BOOM you are down th 9 posts in delay.

I have to admit i personally think its a little silly rule, but then again i have never run a forum, or for that matter tried to sell / by something 2 hand.
It's a way to discourage scammers-like many crooks they are usually lazy.

I assume it is something like that.

BUT ! i have been on another forum for over a decade, and it also have a by / sell subforum as i believe with no cool off period, but the thing is i can not recall a single case of spamming or fraudulent behaviour, though i must also admit that is is not one of the sub forums i visit a lot, but with on average 8 hours on that forum every day and being a very senior member, you would think i would pick up on things.

I could say that the reason might be that the forum are run out of Canada, but i am not going to say that loud, and i dont even believe that myself as that would severely rock my boat.
And sure some times the boat is rocking on that other forum and the 1 admin have to step in, i myself have also gotten a slap on my wrist for posting for me funny pictures in a post, that apparently rock Americans boat.

But it must be good, my funny picture post started in June 2014 are now the #1 thread in there with 827 pages.

This goofy and very kissable looking nose was in my first post back then.

goofy.jpg

Last edited: