• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Two Coyote taken last night.

1568636430_8908961525d7f7e0eb515d4.03090166_20190912_111600.jpg

Two coyote were shot last night with Brother's .30 MK2 impact at 47y. Other in thicket and was not retrievable.

Thanks for sharing Robert. Tell us more please. Were you targeting the heart-lung or brain pan? Didn't see any blood on the head so I'm assuming the body. How far did they go after the hit? It's finally starting to cool off here so I'm getting pumped up for some coyote hunting this fall and winter. No deer or elk tags so I'll be ready to get out.

Jimmy

Jimmy it ticks me off I can't get my video loaded on to this chat It is all there to see. Third coyote all moving. This guy I timed for side of head and he moved abruptly and was struck in neck. He dropped on ground and I shot him again in the abdomen while he dragged himself into the soybeans with his front legs 10 yards before expiration. Second was heart lungs and made 20y and dropped third was neck and made it 15y. You PM your whats app and I have endless pest removal. I am on farms year round mostly at night. And I always shoot the head on these animals. Its heck stalking a hit coyote at night and you walk up on all those teeth looking at you. Crippled coons are about as bad as dogs maybe worse. My side arm is snake slayer four to dispatch the cripples.