• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Twist Rates & Springers: What's the Gamo Black Bull Barrel's twist rate in .22 caliber?

I cant remember who said it but " we are becoming what our forefathers excaped from".

And there aint no mayflower to load up on to find better anymore ..lol

Its amazing how stupid the younger generation is here on basic civics and what there just throwing away over facebook accounts.. the amount thats been lost just in my time is unbelievable.
True that!
Its all too true, especially what you said about the younger generation and their understanding of basic civics... You hit a nail on the head there, I mean you said it man, it's all genuinely true!

By the way, I'm going shooting tomorrow or the day after, with my Hatsan 125 and I'm going to try out some different types of holds. I'm primarily going to focus on the hold with the front end of the barrel supported on a tripod, to see if the groups will improve. However, I'm also going to try the basic, firm hand supported hold of the stock, with a loose hold of the grip (I've got the basic version of the 125, you've seen it in my review), which has a traditional synthetic stock (in a Monte Carlo style) and it can be a bit tedious to shoot, but I personally like these kinds of stocks more than the ones with pistol grips, becuse they offer a greater surface are to hold, especially with a CZ/Brno grip (if you've ever heard of the funny stories of Kurdis with US supplied ARs using the "CZ grip", then you know what I'm talking about ), you just got to take some time with each shot in order to make it count.

Last edited:
My gamo's plastic stock is my most comfortable to sholder and fits me well. Almost natural.
I like syntethic stocks too, the molds in which the stocks are casted are made to fit the shooter in the best way (by average) - sometimes (well, quite often with budget guns) even better than custom fit wooden stocks would; Plus, they're also easy to maintain, don't swell and look cool - in a "space age" way, that is.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty