• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid Twin sons with different mothers

My two TM1000’s are finally HFT ready!
9.5 lbs! With scopes, shroud and or a moderator !! Tuned by Motorhead.

IMG_6298.jpeg
IMG_6296.jpeg

What are the optics and wheel?
Both TM's are rocking the Hawke 4-16x50 FFP MOA with illuminated Reticle.. These are very reliable scopes but the reticles don't have as much hold over numbering info as i would like for Field Target Use.
Scope Werks wheels made by Eric Sanders in Michigan; The Eccentric nature of the wheels helps me access the loading ports from both sides on days when i'm being clumbsy.

http://scope-werks.com/index.php

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticalDragon
Both TM's are rocking the Hawke 4-16x50 FFP MOA with illuminated Reticle.. These are very reliable scopes but the reticles don't have as much hold over numbering info as i would like for Field Target Use.
Scope Werks wheels made by Eric Sanders in Michigan; The Eccentric nature of the wheels helps me access the loading ports from both sides on days when i'm being clumbsy.

http://scope-werks.com/index.php
Thank you. Once my Hawke sidewinder arrives I'll be taking pics and then sending them to him to ensure I get the correct wheels for them. I'll be getting the magnetic mounts with each which he doesnt have listed as an option on his website yet. It seems a worthy investment to protect the optics when in the case.

Thank you. Once my Hawke sidewinder arrives I'll be taking pics and then sending them to him to ensure I get the correct wheels for them. I'll be getting the magnetic mounts with each which he doesnt have listed as an option on his website yet. It seems a worthy investment to protect the optics when in the case.
JD Garland makes the mag wheels and they are the best of the best.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
I don't advertise the magnetic mount wheels on my website because I like to personally collaborate with customers on these. I will normally emaila cross section in a pdf file to check for clearances, making adjustments if necessary. There are so many gun configurations out there, I like to make sure it fits first time. :)

I don't advertise the magnetic mount wheels on my website because I like to personally collaborate with customers on these. I will normally emaila cross section in a pdf file to check for clearances, making adjustments if necessary. There are so many gun configurations out there, I like to make sure it fits first time. :)
Welcome @Scope-Werks I enjoy great success with your wheels!

Reactions: beerthief
Both are beautiful! I hope you shoot very well with both in competition!
Update of sorts.... in the end i wasn't able to overcome loading .177 pellets at the right angle properly and repeatedly into the barrel breech.... dropped more than i loaded... so i sold them both to two fine shooters in the New Jersey direction. Brian W and Brian V. Lucky dogs they are.

I don't advertise the magnetic mount wheels on my website because I like to personally collaborate with customers on these. I will normally emaila cross section in a pdf file to check for clearances, making adjustments if necessary. There are so many gun configurations out there, I like to make sure it fits first time.
This is a fine example of a Scope-Werks wheel.
IMG_6919.jpeg

Update of sorts.... in the end i wasn't able to overcome loading .177 pellets at the right angle properly and repeatedly into the barrel breech.... dropped more than i loaded... so i sold them both to two fine shooters in the New Jersey direction. Brian W and Brian V. Lucky dogs they are.
So sorry! Well, they went to two very happy campers for sure.

Reactions: cavedweller