• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuxting double piston models ??

I enjoy mine. I fill a smaller SCBA tank. I got the one with the auto shut off, but I still stand over it until its done so it doesn't vibrate across the room.

I do recommend lots of moisture control. A full size cotton filter at least, if not a desiccant filter. Your environment may vary.
Do you have a model with the double metal tower water separator thingy (LOL…sorry I don’t know what it is actually called) or just the standard filter. I am wondering if the double tube type filter alone is adequate. Edit : this being the one I am talking about

Reactions: anonymous_.457
I had about 6-8 months experience with a Tuxing T032 that was gifted to me. While it worked it was fabulous & faster than I'd expected. It was 7 years old at that time & gave its previous owner(s) great service. I just happened to get it at the end of it's life span I guess.
Wow that is pretty good and it probably could be rebuilt for sure. I was surprised at the part availability. I had written them off because I figured you couldn’t get parts. Thanks for the input

Are the two gold tube filters on this model adequate by themselves or do you run additional filtration?
yes and yes. I do run a Molecular sieve just out of paranoia after the first two, I bleed the first one every 5 minutes. I'm in a moderate low humidity area but recently we've been 45-55% humidity. My only gripe is they definitely don't want you taking those filters apart, it's a common issue from my experience. After 2 years I've yet to see any sign of moisture getting through. I run Seco Lube for oil, it doesn't take much to fill it so be careful, go slow, a gallon will last longer than the compressor most likely. I use it about 3x month to refill my 70cf tank and occasionally my guns before I head out.

Reactions: Trucker3573
I've owned three Tuxing twin cylinder compressors. The first one, ordered on July 14, 2021, was a TUXING 4500Psi PCP Air Compressor with a double cylinder high-pressure pump and adjustable pressure for air rifles and paintball tanks (TXED012). I installed a simple rebuild kit in it early last fall, and it's still going strong! Then, I purchased another as a backup on January 8, 2023 – the TUXING 4500PSI High Pressure PCP Air Compressor with a built-in water cooling system and auto purge for diving and PCP air rifles (TXEDT031). This model, which had additional features, lasted only 3-4 months. I wouldn't recommend the more expensive model. So, I still needed a backup and ordered on April 5, 2024, the TUXING 4500Psi PCP Compressor, a double cylinder scuba air compressor with a manual stop version and high-pressure air pump for air rifle guns and 6.8L scuba tanks (TXED011). It has been performing excellently; I fill two CF bottles from 3000 psi to 4500 psi at least once a week 45 min and 6.8 liter. I use high-quality oil, TRIAX Kompressor MV 100 Full Synthetic ISO 100 (SAE 30) Air Compressor Oil, which is non-detergent and suitable for rotary, vane, screw, and reciprocal compressors with high temperature tolerance and a 20,000-hour lifespan. Additionally, I use coolers with three-quarters water and blocks of ice. The key to keeping them running well is preventing overheating and using good oil. Never let the oil get to broken down and i don't let the temps get to 140%.

IMG_20240517_224643247.jpg