Tuxing Official Store - Very Disappointing Experience

Last December I bought a Tuxing TXEDT033 compressor from Tuxing Official Store on Amazon. It arrived with a bent frame and a few other signs of damage. I notified Tuxing Official Store of the damage and they had their "shipping agent” file a damage claim. Federal Express paid the damage claim in full immediately. Tuxing told me they had not been paid and would not receive a settlement from their shipping agent for at least 90 days and that the settlement would be no more than $1.00. OUTRAGEOUS! They either lied or they have a very dishonest shipping agent - China Express, aka USWE, aka US Logistics. Tuxing Official Store refused to replace the compressor. They said there were none in stock as a replacement - although their Amazon store showed this model as in stock and available for shipment. They said it was not in their US warehouse - only in China - and if they replaced it they would “lose too much money.” There were other lies throughout the entire process. They also refused to accept a return and give me a refund. Their position was “it should work okay and if it needs repair parts we will provide them.” I ended up working through the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee claims department and was able to return the damaged compressor and get a full refund. All of this is absolutely true and well documented. I know some have had better success dealing with Tuxing Official Store but for me, I will never do business with them again. By the way, they also sell their products on Amazon from "4500psi PCP/DIVING Specialty Store."

• Wow
Reactions: SHOMER
Tuxin customer service has been good to me. I bought a small $220- portable in January. The piston broke 45 days later. Tuxing responded within 20min and shipped parts that day. A few days later, they apologized for the inconvenience and have offered a full refund without return and the parts are on the way to repair.
A word of advice. Chinese folks do not tolerate disrespect. If you approach Chinese customer service with anger, disdain or disrespect, you will get stonewalled. A respectful friendly approach and the customer service agent will have your back. Who can blame them?
Update, I tried the nice guy approach, doesn't work. The customer service lies. I'm having issues with a different item also that wasn't even delivered. I would not buy even a single oring from this company again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SHOMER and dorcula
Tuxin customer service has been good to me. I bought a small $220- portable in January. The piston broke 45 days later. Tuxing responded within 20min and shipped parts that day. A few days later, they apologized for the inconvenience and have offered a full refund without return and the parts are on the way to repair.
A word of advice. Chinese folks do not tolerate disrespect. If you approach Chinese customer service with anger, disdain or disrespect, you will get stonewalled. A respectful friendly approach and the customer service agent will have your back. Who can blame them?
I agree completely. And that was my approach from the very beginning through to the end. I was not disrespectful nor were they. They were just unyielding in resolving what should have been a simple problem. Then they began being deceitful. That’s when I got Amazon involved.

• Sad
I agree completely. And that was my approach from the very beginning through to the end. I was not disrespectful nor were they. They were just unyielding in resolving what should have been a simple problem. Then they began being deceitful. That’s when I got Amazon involved.
Thanks for the heads up.

I am concerned I am missing something. Why did you go to the Tuxing store to handle to refund if you bought from Amazon? It's so easy to go to the Amazon website and click a few things then you are done except for dropping the item off at UPS or whoever their free shipper is at the moment.

I paid a little more when I bought my YH because I know how easy it is to return things to Amazon. For little stuff I buy from Aliexpress but for a more significant purchase, I think it's worth the price difference to have the excellent customer service I have consistently received from Amazon. I've never had to deal with Aliexpress but I do not expect it to be like Amazon if I ever do.

people need to understand, when your dealing with china-based cheap products they can be pretty decent ,but your basically 'not' getting a refund, a warranty, or customer service .. most of them barely speak english lol .. thats why its cheap .. steer WAY clear of exotic bigger specialty items with a high price tag, if your going to spend big, get a states based known namebrand item .. thats how it goes .. i order direct from china all the time, but i know better than to buy a 2000$+ item .. whatever you can afford to lose and not cry about should be your limit .. rule of thumb .. then it can be a good deal ..

I am concerned I am missing something. Why did you go to the Tuxing store to handle to refund if you bought from Amazon? It's so easy to go to the Amazon website and click a few things then you are done except for dropping the item off at UPS or whoever their free shipper is at the moment.

I paid a little more when I bought my YH because I know how easy it is to return things to Amazon. For little stuff I buy from Aliexpress but for a more significant purchase, I think it's worth the price difference to have the excellent customer service I have consistently received from Amazon. I've never had to deal with Aliexpress but I do not expect it to be like Amazon if I ever do.
I bought it through the Tuxing store on Amazon. Went to my account, clicked orders, clicked problem, with order, selected contact seller. This puts me thru to Tuxing in China. From there it proceeds via my email directly.

Reactions: Dog
people need to understand, when your dealing with china-based cheap products they can be pretty decent ,but your basically 'not' getting a refund, a warranty, or customer service .. most of them barely speak english lol .. thats why its cheap .. steer WAY clear of exotic bigger specialty items with a high price tag, if your going to spend big, get a states based known namebrand item .. thats how it goes .. i order direct from china all the time, but i know better than to buy a 2000$+ item .. whatever you can afford to lose and not cry about should be your limit .. rule of thumb .. then it can be a good deal ..
Not my experience with motorcycles, ebikes or now airgun stuff. I've always had good experiences with Chinese manufacturers. You have to deal with the manufacturer of Chinese products. Buy from the manufacturer, then good service. Rebrand you have to go thru the middle man. Also, Chinese support doesn't work well over the phone, and text will not work without pictures. Hope this is helpful

I had similar experiences dealing with Vevor (likely made by or associated with Tuxing). But being retired, I made it my mission to hold them to the one-year warranty.

Every email communication from them came signed as a different person, That, in itself, was probably BS. But I kept hammering and hammering away until they finally made good on the "warranty".

Anyone buying a cheap Chinese PCP compressor should do so ONLY ON THE UNDERSTANDING THEIR WARRANTIES ARE UTTER BS!:poop:

Reactions: Nordic Norm

The first thing I did was request a return on Amazon. Replacement did not show as an option - only refund was shown as an option. I really just wanted replacement so that’s when I contacted Tuxing through Amazon Messaging. I asked for replacement and they said to return it and reorder. They would not pay for return freight and the compressor had also increased in price by almost $300. It took almost three months of back and forth with Amazon finally taking care of it with an A-to-Z Guarantee claim.

I had a similar problem. The compressor locked up after 20 minutes of use. I emailed Tuxing support about the problem and got no response. It wasn't until I went to the Amazon site and gave them the poorest rating and also explaining the extremely poor service - in a professional tone. I got an immediate response from Tuxing support and then spent the next 3 weeks trying to sort it out with them. The final blow was when they sent a replacement to me and the tracking number went nowhere - no corresponding USPS number to handle it here - and they said I had to contact the shipper. Long story short, I lost the $220 for the compressor and will never do business with them again. Amazingly when they sent the replacement, I got an email asking why the rating had not been changed from the 0 to 5! I "professionally" told them that it went to a 3 and when the problem was completely resolved I would change it to a 5. It never got changed.

Reactions: MikeAllen
Wow I am so glad I stumbled onto these Tuxing reviews...I am now ready to purchase my own air compressor and was looking at Tuxing compressors on Amazon, but after reading about all the problems and bad customer service I am definitely NOT going to buy anything from Tuxing!
Buy a DayState or a Bauer - you may pay more but you’ll be happier years later

I have a YH with about 65 hrs on it, rebuilt it 3-4 times so far. I was considering the Tuxing, but know very well what the warranty means if I have to deal with a Asian company completely diagonally on other side of a Globe... I replaced 3 of my 3d printers and know the drill.
Now from here, as some suggest to buy a $3-5 K compressor, that is mad crazy... for that money better get couple large tanks and a lifetime refill in a scuba shop and keep one or two tanks always full ready to go. And a $3-5K price tag is unfortunately not a proof neither these compressors would last much longer. Also some of us know that the expense will not stop @ $3-5K....So pretty much a gambling as always

Last edited:
I have a YH with about 65 hrs on it, rebuilt it 3-4 times so far. I was considering the Tuxing, but know very well what the warranty means if I have to deal with a Asian company completely diagonally on other side of a Globe... I replaced 3 of my 3d printers and know the drill.
Now from here, as some suggest to buy a $3-5 K compressor, that is mad crazy... for that money better get couple large tanks and a lifetime refill in a scuba shop and keep one or two tanks always full ready to go. And a $3-5K price tag is unfortunately not a proof neither these compressors would last much longer. Also some of us know that the expense will not stop @ $3-5K....So pretty much a gambling as always
As what I thought would be another "interim" purchase afdter 2-3 Yong Heng's and the miserable experience with Tuxing I bought a GX-E CS4. So far very happy with it. It is quiet and efficient, has a 5 hour duty cycle and will fill to 400 BAR. I top off my 9L SCBA tank from 250 to 310 BAR often and sometimes 150 to 310 - all with very little effort. I also use it to fill my Impact direct to the bottle. Good price plus $35 coupon on Amazon right now.

As what I thought would be another "interim" purchase .... I bought a GX-E CS4.
Yes, I am constantly watching those threads talking about that GX-E CS4, but the usual owners don't have a size of tanks what I use (2 x 14 L and one 9L). Refilling these large tanks about 2-3 times a month is the normal volume I play with, whenever the weather permits over summer season. Sounds like a stretch for that CS4?
The other my concern is, I have no local distributor or service or spare parts source, so ... that would be a same gambling again as with YH.

Yes, I am constantly watching those threads talking about that GX-E CS4, but the usual owners don't have a size of tanks what I use (2 x 14 L and one 9L). Refilling these large tanks about 2-3 times a month is the normal volume I play with, whenever the weather permits over summer season. Sounds like a stretch for that CS4?
The other my concern is, I have no local distributor or service or spare parts source, so ... that would be a same gambling again as with YH.
Yeah, 14L would be a stretch! Save up for the 220V Coltri!

Yeah, 14L would be a stretch! Save up for the 220V Coltri!
Thanks for advise.
Last month I just replaced (serviced the oring) the DIN valve on one 14L tank, it toke me about 4-5 hours with YH to fill it up from zero again, including all the cool down steps. But from 200 to 300 bars refill takes much less maybe about an hour and half.