Tuxing gold filter whip thread sizes

Hi guy's, I'm needing some info. I bought a GX-C-S3 compressor and a Tuxing gold filter to go with it. My issue with the filter is the fill whip that comes with it has a disconnect that needs to be removed and a connector installed to connect to my Impact. I'm reading of different thread sizes on the whip. Does anyone know the correct thread sizes? Do I need to get a different whip? Everything seems to look good except where you connect the whip to the fill port. Thanks..

20210303_092511.1614785542.jpg

The thread size on the whip that came with my Tuxing gold filter is M10x1. (Note that my threads are male; yours look like they are female.)

A good option is to get an male/female foster quick-disconnect adapter like ctshooter recommended. That way you will be able to fill your gun from any high-pressure air source that has a female foster fitting.

You could also buy an M10x1 to female 1/8 BSP adapter.

The filters that use molecular sieve medium/beads are very effective. They are super burly. The cylinder wall is very thick and the end caps are very long so they screw way into the cylinder. I've never heard of one rupturing or anything like that.

I cannot from experience speak about the ones that don't use molecular sieve. Physics tells me they can only be effective if the pressure inside the cylinder is kept higher than the pressure in your gun.