• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Tuxing customer service

Tuxin is the manufacturer of those little portable compressors. They are rebranded by some reputable airgun manufacturers and sold for more than 2x what Tuxing charges for them. After researching this, I bought one (same as Spark or Lilfoot) directly from Tuxin via thier Amazon store. The piston/crank eccentric connection broke 15 days after the return window closed. I contacted Tuxin, they responded within 20 minutes and immediately shipped out parts. A few days later Tuxin has offered me a full refund without returning the compressor! Parts are still coming. I plan on repairing this little compressor and using it only to top off the guns when the 7 litre bottle pressure goes below 200bar.
To sum up, Tuxin is a good company with excellent customer service.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Thats one of my suspects.. most add that who ot was bought from if tuxing store authorized dealer or some giy pawning them off on say amazon..
It's advisable to always check who the seller is. These little compressors are sold by some highly reputable brands. I've heard of bad service with this situation also. Bottom line, buy it from the manufacturer store.

It's advisable to always check who the seller is. These little compressors are sold by some highly reputable brands. I've heard of bad service with this situation also. Bottom line, buy it from the manufacturer store.
That one guy claims official store in his gripe thread so why him bad this guy good? ..lol. Inquiry minds want to know.