• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Tuxing customer service update

Tuxing was quick to respond after the little $220- compressor broke on the 3rd use (11 days past return window). They offered parts, then offered an apology and a Full Refund. That was a week ago. Tuxing did not want the unit returned. When questioned about when the refund will credit, Tuxing is now attempting to gaslight me with free parts. A Full Refund was graciously offered, I accepted, and now Tuxing must follow thru. This is the second snafu with Tuxing.
I ordered a 100cu in fill bottle via freshair880 (Tuxing's Ebay store). A day before expected delivery I tracked the package via FedEx as provided by Tuxing. FedEx has no record of this package. After contacting Tuxing on this matter, I was informed the package was damaged by and returned to Tuxing by shipper. Tuxing neglected to inform me of this. I've requested a refund, but may be getting a run around from Tuxing.
I have changed my opinion of this company due to my direct experience and the unethical practice of manufacturing and marketing those worthless little compressors. Best to avoid this outfit and all those rebranded double and triple priced defective units. From now on. I ask who manufactures this machine? If there is no answer, I will not consider the product.
Live and learn. I apologize to anyone who was encouraged to buy from Tuxing due to my previous post.

Here's my similar experience and post from a few days ago.

Here's my similar experience and post from a few days ago.
I had to fight with them. Honor and respect does not work with Tuxing. I had to threaten reporting them to Amazon and BBB. Who needs this aggravation? Tuxing offered a FullRefund, I did not request it. After accepting this offer. Tuxing gaslighted me for a week or more, then tried to renig on the offer. Then they tried withholding the refund until I have them a good review on Amazon. That is a clear violation of Amazon rules. Finally it looks like the refund is happening. I've purchased from over 2 dozen airgun companies and retailers in the last 4 months. Spent close to $10,000 starting my new air power shooting life. Tuxing is the only company that I've had any issues with at all. This company is now in my avoid at all cost category.

China = cheap but non supported disposable commodity.
There are good companies in China and bad ones, just lke anywhere else. It can be difficult to ascertain who the bad players are. I think the bad players behind the junk compressor fiasco are becoming unmasked. Computers, phones,airguns etc etc are some examples of high Chinese quality. There are high quality Chinese compressors, it takes a bit of research.

Reactions: Camaro454
Tuxing was quick to respond after the little $220- compressor broke on the 3rd use (11 days past return window). They offered parts, then offered an apology and a Full Refund. That was a week ago. Tuxing did not want the unit returned. When questioned about when the refund will credit, Tuxing is now attempting to gaslight me with free parts. A Full Refund was graciously offered, I accepted, and now Tuxing must follow thru. This is the second snafu with Tuxing.
I ordered a 100cu in fill bottle via freshair880 (Tuxing's Ebay store). A day before expected delivery I tracked the package via FedEx as provided by Tuxing. FedEx has no record of this package. After contacting Tuxing on this matter, I was informed the package was damaged by and returned to Tuxing by shipper. Tuxing neglected to inform me of this. I've requested a refund, but may be getting a run around from Tuxing.
I have changed my opinion of this company due to my direct experience and the unethical practice of manufacturing and marketing those worthless little compressors. Best to avoid this outfit and all those rebranded double and triple priced defective units. From now on. I ask who manufactures this machine? If there is no answer, I will not consider the product.
Live and learn. I apologize to anyone who was encouraged to buy from Tuxing due to my previous post.
...Hill compressor out of the UK? ....or a good, used, German made one?

...Hill compressor out of the UK? ....or a good, used, German made one?
I bought an Omega Air Charger. This is a Chinese company that really cares about thier work. Runs super quiet, can run 8hrs continuous! Charges a 6.8l bottle from 200 to 300bars in about 12min. Check em out, Hardair did an interview with the owner
https://hardairmagazine.com/features/ham-meets-man-makes-omega-compressors/
I bought mine from High Pressure Pnumatics in Michigan. Airguns of Arizona sells em also. Shipping is much less from HPP

Reactions: robbos
I bought an Omega Air Charger. This is a Chinese company that really cares about thier work. Runs super quiet, can run 8hrs continuous! Charges a 6.8l bottle from 200 to 300bars in about 12min. Check em out, Hardair did an interview with the owner
https://hardairmagazine.com/features/ham-meets-man-makes-omega-compressors/
I bought mine from High Pressure Pnumatics in Michigan. Airguns of Arizona sells em also. Shipping is much less from HPP
Thanks for the tip!

I had to fight with them. Honor and respect does not work with Tuxing. I had to threaten reporting them to Amazon and BBB. Who needs this aggravation? Tuxing offered a FullRefund, I did not request it. After accepting this offer. Tuxing gaslighted me for a week or more, then tried to renig on the offer. Then they tried withholding the refund until I have them a good review on Amazon. That is a clear violation of Amazon rules. Finally it looks like the refund is happening. I've purchased from over 2 dozen airgun companies and retailers in the last 4 months. Spent close to $10,000 starting my new air power shooting life. Tuxing is the only company that I've had any issues with at all. This company is now in my avoid at all cost category.
They also tried to bully me into changing my review and star rating. I agree that there are some if not many good Chinese companies and products. Unfortunately Tuxing compressor products don't fall into that category in my experience.