• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuxing Broken crankcase pls help

Your choices are kinda layed out. Hope tuxing sends you somthing,. Find a tig welder that will do the job , try the aluminum epoxy and add a thin bead of gasket sealer toque the good bolts and snug the broke ear bolt best you can ,. Buy another like unit and use one for a parts unit. Shrug shoulders chunk it in the junk box. Personally id do the epoxy. It would be the easiest thing to go back and rework or redo as needed if ever needed.

Unfortunately a dealer not honoring a defective product in the Philippines is a common practice, for whatever reason.

A expat buddy of mine had this happen with an external hard drive he bought in Baguio a few years back.

His successful recourse was to take the case to the NBI, National Bureau of Investigation, they investigated made their finding and the vender refunded his money.

That compressor should not have failed you in such a short life, the seller in a perfect world should handle this through Tuxing but instead it looks like he is leaving you out in the rain. My advice is to contact both the NBI and Tuxing, in that order.

Good luck,

Roachcreek
Thank you for tjis wonderful advice sir

I would be contacting Tuxing!! I have 2 twin cylinders ,this one is rubber mounted and the secondi have is foam mounted, there is a lot of vibrations but,, i haven't had one crack .

IMG_20220407_010209664 (1).jpeg

Hi good day.. i am asking for your help, advice or suggestion pls.. i buy this Txedm041 double cylinder pcp air compressor last december 8 2022 and recieve last decmeber 15 2022. I used it perfectly. But last march 1 2023 i found out that has a crack in this area. I dont know what are the causes of this broken crankcase. I just want to hear what can you say about this and how will i fix this pls. Hindi naman po ito na bagsak or na untog bakit kaya nagka ganito? Pls help me po. I cant use it because the air cant flow to the top because of the breakage i think.

View attachment 337314

View attachment 337315

View attachment 337316

View attachment 337317

View attachment 337318

View attachment 337319
The piston broke on my Tuxing yesterday. Tuxing is already sending me parts. Contact Tuxing after midnight EST, USA. (mid day in China). Response in 20 minutes. Excellent customer service. I'm interested in how long it will be for parts to arrive.

Reactions: 357cal
Hi good day.. i am asking for your help, advice or suggestion pls.. i buy this Txedm041 double cylinder pcp air compressor last december 8 2022 and recieve last decmeber 15 2022. I used it perfectly. But last march 1 2023 i found out that has a crack in this area. I dont know what are the causes of this broken crankcase. I just want to hear what can you say about this and how will i fix this pls. Hindi naman po ito na bagsak or na untog bakit kaya nagka ganito? Pls help me po. I cant use it because the air cant flow to the top because of the breakage i think.

View attachment 337314

View attachment 337315

View attachment 337316

View attachment 337317

View attachment 337318

View attachment 337319
I would contact Tuxing and show them what has happened. When you do get it replaced i would think of a way to knock down some of the vibration. I used rubber under the frame ware it contacts the floor, there are better ideas. If you come across any please let me know.