Tuxing air compressor TXEDT032 Question

I dunno. At 3x the price of the Yong Heng, you're not getting 3x the quality. Only under 20 hrs on mine and I already had to rebuild the high pressure side twice because factory o-rings that seal the HP cylinder were garbage. The cooling system and filtration on board are a nice touch, but don't expect anything radically different from the YH. Still a science project.
I'm at 10 hrs on my 032 and it's running fine, I use it to fill my 70cf tank so it really doesn't get a lot of use, once I got the little details sorted out, dead electronics box, it's been running great using SECA oil.

Looking at the amazon - Tuxing pictures, I don't see a major difference in features between the 012 model and 032 model, other then the big gold twins and the pre-filter.
I already have my own two stage water separators from the picture, hooked up to my YH...
so the price can maybe just a half?

Tuxing.JPG

The 032 also has a nice integrated cooling system with a water tank, circulator pump, and a radiator with 3 fans. This was the main selling point to me as I absolutely hated messing with the external bucket and hoses on the YH.

It's also cheaper from Tuxing direct.

Reactions: HogKiller
I'm at 10 hrs on my 032 and it's running fine, I use it to fill my 70cf tank so it really doesn't get a lot of use, once I got the little details sorted out, dead electronics box, it's been running great using SECA oil.

Other than those problematic o-rings and initial cooling system leaks (easy fix) my unit has been a great performer. Just don't expect it to work 100% out of the box and don't expect the factory to be any help in case of any issues. It's easily serviceable though with parts available, just like the YH. Just don't use their o-rings, lol.

Reactions: Camaro454
Other than those problematic o-rings and initial cooling system leaks (easy fix) my unit has been a great performer. Just don't expect it to work 100% out of the box and don't expect the factory to be any help in case of any issues. It's easily serviceable though with parts available, just like the YH. Just don't use their o-rings, lol.
ONCE I got through to the factory it was great, very responsive and they sent a bunch of extra parts, even a high pressure side piston. I've had zero issues beside the ECU being bad and the joy of trying to replace it, had a buddy help me. I know the filters are too darn tight and you have to use a lot of torque getting them off, that's my next project. The SECA oil is as clean at 10 hours as when I put it in so it's working well, but I'm still going to swap it out, I've got a gallon.

Reactions: Camaro454