TUXING 4500PSI PCP Air Compressor Review

I have been contacted by the company and it looks like they will be available much sooner than we expected. 😉

Knife

Yes the second shipment of parts in today or tomorrow. So far it looks promising for sure not loud and effiecient as well with clean air going in to your tank, and Brian is a great guy as well so we will be taken care of with what ever is needed. More info to come.

I have been contacted by the company and it looks like they will be available much sooner than we expected. 
1f609.svg

Knife

I feel like I missed something. What will be in much sooner than you thought?

Why all the secrecy regarding this positive info about this compressor?. I have no doubt that this is gonna be a huge upgrade and will make people confident about purchasing this compressor. I think this needs its own thread so more people can see it, get it off this back page of an old thread.

For the love of god. Will someone please tell me what we’re talking about? I went back a reread the last few posts but I feel like missed something somewhere. 

I am very interested in learning more about their new Coltri clone. Brian is checking on it for me. It is reassuring that a dealer authorized service center is going to be here in the States. Not all that far from me byh Texas standards. LOL, Just a few hundred miles. Just down the road a bit. 😉

He tells me that he is going to be able to keep the price competitive with the Tuxing Store on AliExpress. 

Here is a link as to what the new offering looks like. Much cheaper that the Davv and much better customer service and communication. 

Knife

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001381029993.html?gps-id=pcStoreJustForYou&scm=1007.23125.137358.0&scm_id=1007.23125.137358.0&scm-url=1007.23125.137358.0&pvid=26b04eca-00bf-46b6-af06-9f790ea6aaf0&spm=a2g0o.store_home.smartJustForYou_256055588.0

I have one that is very similar. Any oil in the 30/40wt category designated for compressor use will work unless you are going to fill tanks for breathing air. Mine is 16 months old with about 10 hours run time on it before it broke. Finally found all the things that wore out on it and it basically needs a complete rebuild. Parts are relatively cheap and it is easy to work on but sourcing parts from China takes about a month. I used mine to fill SCBA bottles but if you want it to last I would only use it to fill small bottles or guns. As far as the coolant goes some parts on the inside will rust if some type is inhibitor is not used. If you use water use distilled only. You can use one of the water coolants but you still need a rust inhibitor. I am going to rebuild mine as a back up for my Alkin W31. If I had it to do again I would have bought the Alkin and not have wasted my money on a booster and cheap compressor.

I have one that is very similar. Any oil in the 30/40wt category designated for compressor use will work unless you are going to fill tanks for breathing air. Mine is 16 months old with about 10 hours run time on it before it broke. Finally found all the things that wore out on it and it basically needs a complete rebuild. Parts are relatively cheap and it is easy to work on but sourcing parts from China takes about a month. I used mine to fill SCBA bottles but if you want it to last I would only use it to fill small bottles or guns. As far as the coolant goes some parts on the inside will rust if some type is inhibitor is not used. If you use water use distilled only. You can use one of the water coolants but you still need a rust inhibitor. I am going to rebuild mine as a back up for my Alkin W31. If I had it to do again I would have bought the Alkin and not have wasted my money on a booster and cheap compressor.

How is a cheap compressor and booster similar to this compressor?

Did you read the whole post?

Several of us have had to get parts and and it was easy. The gentlemen who did the review owns a shop in Texas and is a distributor for this company and compressor. He’s beeping running a pair in his shop to fill customer tanks and has had zero issues.

I’m guessing the compressor you have is not in the same range as the one discussed in this thread.

All Chinese compressors are not created equal. 

My compressor is a Hatsan Lightning and except for the double filter tower it uses all the same parts as the one you showed. I am just telling you my experience. Almost all these compressors are made by Tuxing and just rebranded for different companies. There is a huge difference in capabilities and quality of a real dive compressor and the ones being marketed just for Airguns. But when you consider the price difference, the longevity of a commercial dive compressor makes up for that difference over time. If you check the blogs for people who have bought these cheaper compressors me included you will see they all have problems before 2 years. They are for light duty use and that is just the facts.

Just for your own knowledge go to Tuxing.com and you can see the same compressor you are looking at. I live in Central Texas and I know the author of the thread. We have spoken about this issue and he is trying to give people an option if they can’t afford or don’t want to spend what a Bauer or Alkin compressor costs. What I am saying is my experience has taught me that an Alkin or Bauer is the better choice in the long run and the extra cost for the Alkin or Bauer is saved over time. Just do a search and see how many people have problems with them. You will find it is hardly any.