TUXING 4500Psi 300Bar High Pressure Diving Compressor

Reviving this thread to see if you have any long(er) term updates on this compressor. Ran across it while looking at other compressors and this one piqued my interest. Seems this is the only thread I could find with any info on it so rather than starting a new thread thought I would revive this one to keep all the info in one place!

Are you still happy with this compressor? any issues? Any one else pick one up?

Reactions: Csbrown5
Yes, I have an AireTex compressor that is an exact copy of a Bauer Junior II. In fact, if you set them side by side, the only difference is that my casing is red, the Bauer is blue. I've had it for over three years, and it has over 30 hours run time. Performance and reliability have been FLAWLESS.
Hey Mike send me how to buy one in a pm please or here

IMG_8974.png

Aliexpress has the same one (it appears) for $1200, was about $200 cheaper, but I don’t think that is what he is asking for.

I think he is asking about Airetex, which appears to be out of business. People have been asking for a while how to get in touch with them, as the phone doesn’t seem to work and emails don’t get answered. Even their Facebook page isn’t responsive.

Aliexpress has the same one (it appears) for $1200, was about $200 cheaper, but I don’t think that is what he is asking for.

I think he is asking about Airetex, which appears to be out of business. People have been asking for a while how to get in touch with them, as the phone doesn’t seem to work and emails don’t get answered. Even their Facebook page isn’t responsive.
There is one of these cheaper, but it doesn’t have automatic shut off

Reactions: Smok3y
Reviving this thread to see if you have any long(er) term updates on this compressor. Ran across it while looking at other compressors and this one piqued my interest. Seems this is the only thread I could find with any info on it so rather than starting a new thread thought I would revive this one to keep all the info in one place!

Are you still happy with this compressor? any issues? Any one else pick one up?
Tuxing 032 I'm on 15 months, still working fine, AFTER replacing the ECU, have a bit over 12 - 15 hrs on it, my run meter is flaky. Use Seco Lube 500

you can try to see if the original one made for the actual coltri brand works. Seeing as its a copy of that one it should work. here is a link for their filters. https://nuvair.com/products/purific...-airworks-fast-35-max-air-35-and-nautica.html
What you can also do is unpack yours and repack it with fresh media (molecular sieve). You can buy it in big jars from amazon and it will last forever. I purchased the medias to recharge my tuxing filters. I think i have enough to change it probably 25+ times and it just cost me maybe $120. This is what I purchased from amazon

Last edited:
you can try to see if the original one made for the actual coltri brand works. Seeing as its a copy of that one it should work. here is a link for their filters. https://nuvair.com/products/purific...-airworks-fast-35-max-air-35-and-nautica.html
What you can also do is unpack yours and repack it with fresh media (molecular sieve). You can buy it in big jars from amazon and it will last forever. I purchased the medias to recharge my tuxing filters. I think i have enough to change it probably 25+ times and it just cost me maybe $120. This is what I purchased from amazon
Looks like the one I need thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: charlie99