TUXING 4500Psi 300Bar High Pressure Diving Compressor

I watch a vídeo said change the water filter at 10hours, I guess the manual I get with will tell me when to do all that
There is no water filter. Which Compressor are you talking about? I was talking about the AireTex compressor (Bauer Junior 2 clone)

Last edited:
Air Compressor came today. Package looked good but the electric motor cover was damaged when I had taken off the package.

IMG_7599.jpeg

IMG_7597.jpeg

IMG_7603.jpeg

IMG_7607.jpeg

Has anyone know what this is? I think it is a auto shut off adjustment

View attachment 369361
It is. Doesn't that wire run from the device to the motor box? When it reaches the set pressure it shuts down the motor. It should be factory set to 310 bar/4500 psi. I don't know if they are owner adjustable but the owner's manual should reference it.

It is. Doesn't that wire run from the device to the motor box? When it reaches the set pressure it shuts down the motor. It should be factory set to 310 bar/4500 psi. I don't know if they are owner adjustable but the owner's manual should reference it.
Yes, the wire does run from there to the motor box, instructions says , the setting of the safety valve can according to your requirements, the red parts in the picture turn right is means reduce pressure and left rotation means increase pressure the lowest pressure 150 bar and highest pressure cannot exceed 330bar, based on the pressure gauge to adjustable it

Yes, the wire does run from there to the motor box, instructions says , the setting of the safety valve can according to your requirements, the red parts in the picture turn right is means reduce pressure and left rotation means increase pressure the lowest pressure 150 bar and highest pressure cannot exceed 330bar, based on the pressure gauge to adjustable it
You can run it with the DIN300 connected to a tank and leave the tank valve closed. Run the compressor until it shuts down and check the pressure on the compressor gauge. This will quickly tell you know where the set pressure was set by the factory. It should be set to 310 bar/4500 psi. If not, adjust it as the instructions suggest until it stops at the pressure you want to fill your tanks. It actually has a lot of good features for the money. Be careful at the first startup to make sure the motor itself sustained no internal damage.

You can run it with the DIN300 connected to a tank and leave the tank valve closed. Run the compressor until it shuts down and check the pressure on the compressor gauge. This will quickly tell you know where the set pressure was set by the factory. It should be set to 310 bar/4500 psi. If not, adjust it as the instructions suggest until it stops at the pressure you want to fill your tanks. It actually has a lot of good features for the money. Be careful at the first startup to make sure the motor itself sustained no internal damage.
Thanks I thought of that, my scuba tanks only go to 3400 and 3600 psi I was wanting to set it at 3400 psi

Update as you know the compressor came in with electric motor cover bent and fan is not good, Tuxing are sending new parts, I have managed to get the cover off and straightened it up so I can use it, it will run for 5 minutes and it will kick a 20 amp breaker I had read that if the wiring is to far from the breaker that it will do that some put it on a 50 amp breaker. I have put a plug 2 feet from my breaker box on 30 amp breaker and it is running fine, was able to adjust the pressure to 3500 psi auto shut off works great, motor cover fixed till new one come in

IMG_7626.jpeg

Last edited:
I now have a total of one hour run time in this Tuxing, I have fuel 2 dive tank a refilled my 133 cubic tank for air guns. Is there a an hour meter that I can put on it and my be a temperature meter?
PS still waiting on parts
Oh boy, that looks nice!

I went with the Tuxing 0032 over a year ago and have been very happy. That unit looks like a very nice step up for just a bit more price on Amazon.
Nice pick. Keep us updated on your usage and reliability.
(y)

Reactions: Csbrown5
Update as you know the compressor came in with electric motor cover bent and fan is not good, Tuxing are sending new parts, I have managed to get the cover off and straightened it up so I can use it, it will run for 5 minutes and it will kick a 20 amp breaker I had read that if the wiring is to far from the breaker that it will do that some put it on a 50 amp breaker. I have put a plug 2 feet from my breaker box on 30 amp breaker and it is running fine, was able to adjust the pressure to 3500 psi auto shut off works great, motor cover fixed till new one come in

View attachment 369667
My Tuxing 032 came ready to be tossed out of a plane at 30,000 ft., without a parachute. Packing job was excellent.

Reactions: Csbrown5
Oh boy, that looks nice!

I went with the Tuxing 0032 over a year ago and have been very happy. That unit looks like a very nice step up for just a bit more price on Amazon.
Nice pick. Keep us updated on your usage and reliability.
(y)
***Moderator edit*** The PM system and classified section are reserved for active members who have exceeded 10 qualified posts and a minimum time requirement.

I’m trying to PayPal you for the Terminator, but PMs aren’t working and there is no way of getting directly ahold of you.

Will any old air compressor charge these tanks?

Last edited by a moderator: