TUXING 4500Psi 300Bar High Pressure Diving Compressor

Has anybody had any experience with this Air compressor .TUXING 4500Psi 300Bar High Pressure Diving Compressor? I have pulled the trigger. I hope I did the right thing

IMG_7474.jpeg

I guess that would depend on how well it is copied, built, and the quality control process and procedures, or lack thereof. The only way to be safe is if the warranty is good whereby if if fails during a reasonable warranty period >=1 year, that it can be repair for zero cost to the buyer (no shipping or handling fees) at a reasonable turn around time <=1 month. Are replacement part available, are they the same as a Coltri?

It has a pressure activated automatic shutoff too. Chinese manufacturers are cloning the Coltri MCH-6 as well as the Bauer Junior II's. Airetex in Dallas has sold a few Jr II clones to airgun users in the U.S.
Yes, I have an AireTex compressor that is an exact copy of a Bauer Junior II. In fact, if you set them side by side, the only difference is that my casing is red, the Bauer is blue. I've had it for over three years, and it has over 30 hours run time. Performance and reliability have been FLAWLESS.

Yes, I have an AireTex compressor that is an exact copy of a Bauer Junior II. In fact, if you set them side by side, the only difference is that my casing is red, the Bauer is blue. I've had it for over three years, and it has over 30 hours run time. Performance and reliability have been FLAWLESS.
I'm a little surprised that Airetex hasn't promoted these Jr. II clones on the forums. The owners I know including Centercut have had good results and no issues with them.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Have you change the filters on yours? And where did you get them?