• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuxing 2 Cylinder Unboxing and test

Hi K, 

Sorry to interrupt your thread. I'm trying to fill my acecare bottle with the same valves and guages you have. Air is leaking out of a hole. Your last picture in the original post, there is a small hole on the bottle guage. It looks like an overflow but my tank is completely empty. Any idea why air is coming out while I'm trying to fill. New to this, can't seem to find info on filling a bottle, i thought it was straight forward! 

Again, sorry

Hi K, 

Sorry to interrupt your thread. I'm trying to fill my acecare bottle with the same valves and guages you have. Air is leaking out of a hole. Your last picture in the original post, there is a small hole on the bottle guage. It looks like an overflow but my tank is completely empty. Any idea why air is coming out while I'm trying to fill. New to this, can't seem to find info on filling a bottle, i thought it was straight forward! 

Again, sorry

Do u have a photo?

20200916_185746.1600307898.jpg

Man o man! O rings! I didn't remember seeing one when I put the two pieces together. Took them apart and sure nuff, no oring. They included a few with the package. No instructions. I added the o ring but where do the others go i wonder? They included some small white ones. 

There is also this peice with what looks like a filter inside, where does it go?

20200916_192219.1600309402.jpg

Man o man! O rings! I didn't remember seeing one when I put the two pieces together. Took them apart and sure nuff, no oring. They included a few with the package. No instructions. I added the orange but where do the others go i wonder? 

There is also this peice with what looks like a filter inside, where does it go?

20200916_192219.1600309402.jpg

Ya those threads between the valves aren’t what seals the air in 😂

The chrome cylinder thing screws into the part that’s inside the bottle, it’s like a straw that goes into the bottle if you will. Most scuba bottles have them. Take the valve out of the bottle and thread it in. Make sure you put some moly or silicone lube on the threads too - not too much though. 
There is also an o ring between the bottle and the valve, but you prob know that. I don’t know if I got extra o rings besides those. My bottles came direct from China, your vendor may have added some to your kit.