• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuxing 12v compressor

I have run one for a couple of years. The drive shaft failed in the first year and Crosman replaced it no questions. I top off my scba tank from 3000 to 4300 psi in 3 or 4 stages of 15 minute runs. Allow it to cool between runs, allow it toncool after tank is full. Add a water filter in line. If you use the 12v option, you need to have the car motor running so the power comes from the alternator and not just off the battery.

It is nice to have air cooling. No water, no oil. Fills my 500cc 250 bar gun and my 4500 psi scba tank with no issues. Having your own source of air is truly revolutionary. 

look a bit like the ones sold in the US with different names.

And what except the built in converter is the difference ?

The biggest difference is that you will be on your own if the compressor breaks down. I am not sure but sellers on Ali Express are unlikely to be able to provide any warranty or after-sale service. If budget is a constraint, Yong Heng is worth considering because parts are available at very low cost so you can fix it by yourself. If budget allows, it's better to buy those with established brand names that have good track record in providing support and services.

Thanks for all the answers.

Problem is that I live in the Caribean, so with warranty and sending back is not easy (very expensive + taxes).

I am a bit technical myself and for bottles (big fills) they have dive shops here,

They also start to sell spare parts for this type of compressor:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000716632706.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.31253c00FhLflX&mp=1

I only need that compressor to top of my airguns, so no heavy use.

In the beginning the Yong Heng was not to good either, but later become better + parts available.