• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Turned out good

So a few weeks back my dad and I was robbed.

What happened was some people from the city came down to the country to swap out stolen cars. They stole my dads impala and broke into my car.

The people ended up with my r3m that i just got a month before that.( i know who leaves that kinda stuff in the car?) Anyhow they got the gun and my Aztec scope. 

They ended up with about 1600 bucks worth of stuff they had no idea what it is. Im sure its some thug that thought sweet a gun!

Anyhow my renter's insurance is covering it. Awesome part is they are paying for a R5M!

So im getting a 2400$ check for something that cost 1600! Needless to say im not upset.

Little funny bit about my dads car, it was actually found in st. Louis after a police chase. Funny part id the thieves replaced his power steering pump, changed the oil, and also washed it inside and out.

All im getting at is thank god for insurance! And now im getting the r5m because of this

Sucks you were robbed. Cool that you were insured. Regardless of where you leave your gun it belongs to you and lowlife scum should keep there hands off. Funny little side note. My dad had a company laptop years ago (back when laptops were in the $4000 to $5000 range) that had been drop off a machine and had the screen cracked and harddrive rendered useless. He was flying home with it and had stopped at a payphone in the airport to make a call. Kid grabbed it and ran. Security saw him and gave chase. He tossed it (it weight over 9 lbs) but got caught. They opened it up and damn kid broke it. So not only did he get brought up on robbery but also willfull and wanton distruction of priviate property. Found guilty and had to make 100% financial restitution for the laptop he broke. We still laugh about that one to this day. Sometimes Karma does bitc* slap you up side the head.

So a few weeks back my dad and I was robbed.

What happened was some people from the city came down to the country to swap out stolen cars. They stole my dads impala and broke into my car.

The people ended up with my r3m that i just got a month before that.( i know who leaves that kinda stuff in the car?) Anyhow they got the gun and my Aztec scope. 

They ended up with about 1600 bucks worth of stuff they had no idea what it is. Im sure its some thug that thought sweet a gun!

Anyhow my renter's insurance is covering it. Awesome part is they are paying for a R5M!

So im getting a 2400$ check for something that cost 1600! Needless to say im not upset.

Little funny bit about my dads car, it was actually found in st. Louis after a police chase. Funny part id the thieves replaced his power steering pump, changed the oil, and also washed it inside and out.

All im getting at is thank god for insurance! And now im getting the r5m because of this

That is so funny, they must be car guys at least. Glad everything worked out man.