• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning the Leshiy 2

Brian , sorry you have pointed that out somewhere before. But not everyone has read every post or seen every video so no harm mentioning it again. Then there are the options being offered by EdGun of Spain like the different size plentums and silent videos on different length top air chambers that begs the question , what for? I wouldn’t want to be one of the people who jump the gun and purchase these and later find out they aren’t going to make the difference they were expecting. 

Brian , sorry you have pointed that out somewhere before. But not everyone has read every post or seen every video so no harm mentioning it again. Then there are the options being offered by EdGun of Spain like the different size plentums and silent videos on different length top air chambers that begs the question , what for? I wouldn’t want to be one of the people who jump the gun and purchase these and later find out they aren’t going to make the difference they were expecting. 

One of the reasons I'm holding off on purchasing anything else until I get more info directly from Brian or Ed.