• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Stock Marauder Pistol

Decided to tune my stock Marauder Pistol by only tweaking the hammer spring tension and hammer throw. I went for max FPS with lowest standard deviation and decided that I would stay within the hammer spring and hammer throw values of 60-85% to find the most efficient power tune without shooting 10,000 pellets for all positions. I very carefully aired up the pistol to ~2600psi (+/- 100psi) before each test and then shot 5 rounds across the chrono from a bag. I refilled the pistol after each test to make sure there was consistency and recorded my numbers. I've read on here and other forums that ~670fps with 14.3gr is the max that a stock PRod can generate so I'm pretty happy with the outcome. The attached excel file has additional notes. Here are those results:

download.png
View attachment 1564889447_20534021195d465167718222.68964188_Marauder Pistol Stock Tuning For Max FPS.xlsx