• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuned R9's and R7's Deal

I bought two 705's from Mike and the first mag I shot from the one, it broke and wouldn't cock. The second I couldn't get past 480fps with an 18gr pellet. I paid for the One Plus tune on both. Mike told me to send them back. I did but old him to refund my money. He received both rifle and will not take my call, answer emails, or refund my money. He has both rifle per tracking numbers, but will not do anything!

I bought two 705's from Mike and the first mag I shot from the one, it broke and wouldn't cock. The second I couldn't get past 480fps with an 18gr pellet. I paid for the One Plus tune on both. Mike told me to send them back. I did but old him to refund my money. He received both rifle and will not take my call, answer emails, or refund my money. He has both rifle per tracking numbers, but will not do anything!

How long ago did you send it back?

Mike, although maybe cantankerous, has proven to be honest in my dealings with him. He may not give up to the minute updates, but I'd be surprised if he didn't make you whole. 

I bought an R9 .177 from Mike at end of February. Below in his own handwriting is what he did to the rifle. I'm super pleased, this is my second tuned rifle from Mike.

Full tune

▪Top hat

▪Hone

▪Polish

▪Fit

▪Lube

▪Test

▪New (factory) pistol seal

20210224_143216.1616632280.jpg