• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Results Tulsa Match results from 11 May 24

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day for some FT shooting. Sunshine, cool temps and very little wind, almost dead calm in amongst the trees.

The gravel walking area was a great upgrade – No mud or standing water and better bug protection. Thanks Rick! We had 7 shooters for the match. We stretched the distances a bit more this month, the Troyer was 30.56, last month was 29.00. Randy Smith brought his son, (who shot a very respectable 37) and we had some regulars out of pocket this weekend, but the shooting was great!. One shooter chose to shoot the match without his Parallax wheel, and using the wrong Dope chart for the first 4 lanes, but will remain nameless to prevent any embarrassment for me. 😊

Mike Atwell took overall high score followed by Rick Cuccio and FT Rookie Dubre Harris.

Thanks to everybody who pitches in to improve our range and facilitate the matches.

Matches will be on the 2nd Saturdays from March – November at Tulsa Gun Club, 8888 Mohawk Blvd in Tulsa, OK
If you wish to be included in our email list, please send your info to Curtis Nelson:

Curtis Nelson
[email protected]
Full results will be on Scott Cottons' excellent website: airgunshoot.com soon

Curtis Nelson

Tulsa Gun Club Match results 11 May 24
Shooterscoreclassgunscopepellet
Mike Atwell57HFT-PCPFX CrownRitonFX 10.3
Rick Cuccio52HFT-PCPFX RoyaleHawkeJSB 10.34
Dubre Harris48HFT-PCPFX CrownAthlon ArgosFX 10.3
Curtis Nelson46UnlimitedBRK CommanderSightron SIIIAA 10.3
Mark Welker40Open PistonTX200Sightron SIIIAA 8.4
Randy Smith37WFTF PistonWalther LGUSightron SIIIJSB 8.44
Reagan Smith37HFT-PCPBSA R-10AeonAA 10.3
Leon Oneal36HFT-PCPAA S510AthlonJSB 10.34

8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Mike CRUSHED it again! A force to be reckoned with!
And WOW! Dubre is out of the gate HOT with only a couple of matches under his belt.
And no, there were no ticks because they all rode home with me last match…
I sooo wanted to be there but my son and daughter graduations were both that weekend.
Family first!
See ya all in OKC this weekend and in Arlington next weekend.
Cheers!
IMG_6605.jpeg
IMG_6628.jpeg

Last edited: