TSS #9 shot

Didn’t get a picture or save the paper target today. But I did get to do some testing with my new to me Seneca Doubleshot. Picked up some #9 TSS shot. It takes this shotgun to another level. You get about 90 #6 lead shot BBS for 177 gn in a capsule. and I get 250 of the #9 TSS BBs for 300 gn in the same capsule. I was Pattering on a turkey paper target taped to a heavy double sided cardboard box at 20 yards. The #6 had a good pattern Of about 12”. But not all BBs passed through both sides. But the #9 TTS shot totally destroyed both the target and the box. But it’s not cheep to shoot at $2.50 per shot.

Off EBay for $60 a pound. Not cheep! Making 300 gn in Air Venturi capsuls with 250 BBs of #9. Cost worked out to $2.50 a shot. Kind of pricy to shoot rabbits and squirrels with. But not an issue for turkey hunting. I posted pictures in the Discussion thread under what paper did you shoot today. Been making a lot of different paper capsules which I can load twice as much shot in. But only with #6 lead shot for practicing.

Off EBay for $60 a pound. Not cheep! Making 300 gn in Air Venturi capsuls with 250 BBs of #9. Cost worked out to $2.50 a shot. Kind of pricy to shoot rabbits and squirrels with. But not an issue for turkey hunting. I posted pictures in the Discussion thread under what paper did you shoot today. Been making a lot of different paper capsules which I can load twice as much shot in. But only with #6 lead shot for practicing.
yeah i just use mine for turkey...most public land around here also requires non-lead shot anyway so...