• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Trying to order from Krale to USA, but their shipping address input is funky

I'm trying to order from krale to ship to usa, but their shipping address input is really funky. Its asking for "house number and addition" I have no idea what that is but if I left it blank, it wont let me proceed. If I input my house number, the address is shown incorrectly at the next page of payment screen. Anybody else have this issue?

krale address.JPG

Yes, and if you establish an account and sign in, it all gets right. Had the same thing the first time I ordered. Make sure you clicked on the USA store.
Call your CC card and tell them your ordering from the Netherlands, since thos is your first time. Might help you to have the amount if it gets up there. Then go take a nap and itll be on your porch when you wake.😉 They're fast! I've ordered a dozen times or so. Order everything you need. The freight doesn't get that much more. I used to get free freight on some larger pellet orders. GO FIGURE!

Reactions: WorriedMan
An addition to my comments...

Neither my computer NOR my phone (Android) would allow the sending of e-mails to Krale. My phone and computer carriers ARE different ! I called my computer service carrier. He tested from the US to the Netherlands, and from the Netherlands to the US. He said that there should be no problem sending e-mails.
Interesting fact, I "do" receive e-mails "from" Krale ! Just cannot "send" for some reason. And no, my e-mails are not ending up in Krales "spam" folder, we verified that during my phone call.

Mike

I had a similar issue when entering my address into the Krale order form. I wound up with my street and house number on line 2 of the address and then just my house number on line 3 with town and state on line 4 .

Following the package with tracking, I observed the package arrive in my town within 4 days, but was sent back to customs for an address correction. The package was then held in a warehouse for about 6 weeks. I had to open an investigation with the UPS to get the package going again.

I think following up with an email would be a good idea for next time. Maybe a phone call? It would be a good thing if Krale clarified their form too.

Henzo

I'm trying to order from krale to ship to usa, but their shipping address input is really funky. Its asking for "house number and addition" I have no idea what that is but if I left it blank, it wont let me proceed. If I input my house number, the address is shown incorrectly at the next page of payment screen. Anybody else have this issue?

View attachment 271955
I just ordered from Krale expecting shipment today. 3 1/2 days to deliver once shipped. Just put your house number again, example if your address is '1234 any street' put the 1234 where it asks for house number. If you order regularly you should keep a .jpg of your drivers license on your computer, front and back.

Hi, i live in the Netherlands
And addition means for example,
House number 26,
And addition A or B or C.
Some houses here have the same house number, because it is a semi detached house or appartment wich has been placed in a street after the street numbers had been handed out.

Unfortunatly i don,'t understand why the adres appears twice.
Possibly because not every order adress is not always the delivery adress. I hope i have made things cleaner for you. Regards Leshiy