• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Trying to get AGN emails to quit going to JUNK folder.

I assume you have tried to highlight the mail in the junk / spam folder and then select " this is not junk" or whatever the option is called ( it is rare i use my mail courtesy of Microsoft.

It is a downside of the communal approach to spam, so what one person think is spam the next guy do not think it is,, but thankfully there this option to individual say " i want these mails"

Depending on the mail service you're using, you may just have to deal with it. The technical reason seems to be due to the Sendgrid service that the forum is using, which by default shares a large pool of IP addresses with poor IP reputation (most of those IPs are blacklisted for sending spam). They charge a sizable fee for dedicated mail relay IPs.

I assume you have tried to highlight the mail in the junk / spam folder and then select " this is not junk" or whatever the option is called ( it is rare i use my mail courtesy of Microsoft.

It is a downside of the communal approach to spam, so what one person think is spam the next guy do not think it is,, but thankfully there this option to individual say " i want these mails"

Is there a contacts list on windows 10 on a pc? I added to people but seems like that'll be a joke since there's no ph., address or other data to go with it. SMH 

Ooops, this was supposed to be to BigTinBoat.