Trying to flatten shot string Crown mk2

Hey Guys,
Been playing with tuning my Crown mk2. .25 600mm barrel to shoot Neilson 26.8/ .249 HS-HP-DB slugs.
I'm finding a slightly crooked shot plot.
Any ideas on how to flatten it out?
Reg 144 , power wheel 19 , tfp H
I also found with the same reg pressure pw 16 tfp H I got the same results.
I'm puzzled, could this have to do with dwell or harmonics?
Your thoughts? Screenshot_20220630-221227_FX Radar.jpgScreenshot_20220630-221250_FX Radar.jpg

I also forgot to address your question about the power wheel. If your power isn’t going up as you increase the power wheel (hammer spring) getting near the top end, then you have tapped out your max hammer spring adjustment for that given reg pressure.

There are a couple rules of thought on this and AEAC has a great Crown tuning video where he talks about this.

I’ll do my best, but there are a lot of people on here that fiddle with this part more than I.

You could probably back off the hammer spring with the internal adjustment, and you would see a change in the FPS between those higher settings. Many people crank up the hammer spring until they start to lose velocity and that is how they find the max for a given reg pressure. Most set that point as their highest setting, and it gives you the most use of your power wheel, because you will see a change at every setting. Alternatively you could bring the reg pressure up to meet the higher hammer spring settings. Guess all this really depends on how much power you really need on the top end.

In the AEAC video, he actually set his a little higher which caused the top 3 or so settings to be about the same. This is how I actually had my Crown MKII set up and it allowed for very small changes which allowed for a finer tweaking in a very small range for my 25.4gr shooting. I could have easily gotten by if I had adjusted it to get the most out of the wheel, but it shot 25s on high and 18s on low so well, that I left it as is.

Hope I didn’t butcher that, and if I did someone can help me out.

I think this is the video. https://www.airgun101.com/aeac/video/fx-crown-continuum-22-tuning-guide

I also forgot to address your question about the power wheel. If your power isn’t going up as you increase the power wheel (hammer spring) getting near the top end, then you have tapped out your max hammer spring adjustment for that given reg pressure.

There are a couple rules of thought on this and AEAC has a great Crown tuning video where he talks about this.

I’ll do my best, but there are a lot of people on here that fiddle with this part more than I.

You could probably back off the hammer spring with the internal adjustment, and you would see a change in the FPS between those higher settings. Many people crank up the hammer spring until they start to lose velocity and that is how they find the max for a given reg pressure. Most set that point as their highest setting, and it gives you the most use of your power wheel, because you will see a change at every setting. Alternatively you could bring the reg pressure up to meet the higher hammer spring settings. Guess all this really depends on how much power you really need on the top end.

In the AEAC video, he actually set his a little higher which caused the top 3 or so settings to be about the same. This is how I actually had my Crown MKII set up and it allowed for very small changes which allowed for a finer tweaking in a very small range for my 25.4gr shooting. I could have easily gotten by if I had adjusted it to get the most out of the wheel, but it shot 25s on high and 18s on low so well, that I left it as is.

Hope I didn’t butcher that, and if I did someone can help me out.

I think this is the video. https://www.airgun101.com/aeac/video/fx-crown-continuum-22-tuning-guide
So ideally, if I back out the internal pre-load slightly then I would have more usable adjustments using the power wheel?
I adjusted the internal pre- load to neutral cam at 23, then raised the reg pressure with the preferred projectile till it maxed out , flatten, then velocity started dropping. I backed off the reg till the velocity increased back to max, then backed off reg pressure just a tad.
Would it had been better to once the velocity maxed, to adjust the pre- load internal adjustment to decrease the pre-load slightly?
Thanks Guys,
Learning alot.