Trying to decide on 2nd rifle

Just got into the PCP airguns and I'm about to purchase my 2nd rifle. have decided on getting a 25 cal. I'm wanting something semi auto and very accurate for plinking and some hunting. I an leaning towards a LCS SK19 but also really like the Huben K1. The LCS does have the fun factor of full auto. Is there another one i should be looking at? Anybody own both the K1 and SK19, Which do you prefer?

mechanical semis are rather new stuff, not alot out there .. for me i wouldnt try to mix deadnuts accuracy and fun ...that said i watched an unedited youtube segment of a guy putting an entire clip from a hatsan blitz in a quarter at 50 on semi, so wjat more could you really ask for lol .. flip it on full and nail that squirrel with a 4 round burst and cut it in half lol ...

Hello I have a Lcs19 in 22 cal and very happy with it, sorry no experience with the Huben. Bought it from AOA told them I would be using Jsb hades and they set the power for it(great service). Use it mostly to supplement ar training with a red dot but very accurate and fun. Have not had the opportunity do do any real hunting with it yet other than a few starlings but its a very fun plinker. Hope this helps Eric

Pellets are relatively cheap but a semi or full auto? I don’t see it in MY future. Snoop you didn’t say what your first PCP is ? Might help us point. I like them all. I find bull pups harder to shoot well but I like fooling with my impact. I think everyone should have a daystate of some kind. If I could only have one it probably would be a FX continuum in 25 .