Try reaching Crosman onlin

All I wanted was factory replacement parts to buy. I followed all the Crosman website instructions and they sent me to the factory authorized websites that were no help at all. After then creating an account and following the instructions I found it not possible to log in as directed, and unlike as told there are no log in options at the top of each page to select. So what, as all I wanted to do was write and ask just why it’s so difficult to find replacement parts I want to buy as I already have most of the schematics for their products. They had no problem accepting my online orders for the Akela rifles I bought from their website in December. The ‘contact us’ link is useless and a telephone number is listed to call for help I haven’t tried yet, and who knows. If they can’t operate on line in this day and age with their competitors then what’s the point in using the telephone for backup when all else fails.

Crosman is the premier American airgun company and apparently has no involvement in customer support. Have I just not yet found how to get their attention or are others stumbling trying to buy springs and other factory internal parts that may wear out, or replacement parts like forends and the like? I don’t have this problem with imports and am asking what others are doing to get Crosman parts that are not marketed through retail.

Anyone else find buying parts from them online difficult? I’d like to hear from you.

Thanks,

Tom

Never had a problem with ordering parts from them. For the last couple of decades I call them up and give them the part numbers and my credit card number and the parts arrive promptly.

I don't think you can order from them online. 

Not positive but I don't think you can get parts for the guns they don't make. Which would include their Turkish made PCPs and Chinese springer guns. 

https://support.crosman.com/hc/en-us/categories/200223634-Owner-s-Manuals-and-Parts-Diagrams

There are some other vendors that carry many Crosman and Benjamin parts as well where you can order online and some you have to call.

https://www.archerairguns.com/default.asp

http://mountainaircustomairguns.com/

All I wanted was factory replacement parts to buy. I followed all the Crosman website instructions and they sent me to the factory authorized websites that were no help at all. After then creating an account and following the instructions I found it not possible to log in as directed, and unlike as told there are no log in options at the top of each page to select. So what, as all I wanted to do was write and ask just why it’s so difficult to find replacement parts I want to buy as I already have most of the schematics for their products. They had no problem accepting my online orders for the Akela rifles I bought from their website in December. The ‘contact us’ link is useless and a telephone number is listed to call for help I haven’t tried yet, and who knows. If they can’t operate on line in this day and age with their competitors then what’s the point in using the telephone for backup when all else fails.

Crosman is the premier American airgun company and apparently has no involvement in customer support. Have I just not yet found how to get their attention or are others stumbling trying to buy springs and other factory internal parts that may wear out, or replacement parts like forends and the like? I don’t have this problem with imports and am asking what others are doing to get Crosman parts that are not marketed through retail.

Anyone else find buying parts from them online difficult? I’d like to hear from you.

Thanks,

Tom

@Tomygun1 Not too difficult once I got a hold of the right person. 
Crosman’s parent company is called Velocity Outdoors. Velocity is an umbrella corporation encompassing several subsidiaries (or brands). Here is a number I used to exchange a scope under warranty (800) 724-7486 (aka 1-800-7AIRGUN). It’s the customer support number according to my records. Having the part number(s) helps tremendously to expedite the process. I’ve also “ordered” parts under warranty for a PCP under their Benjamin line. They didn’t charge me. Here’s a link detailing my experience dealing with this company and another one of their subsidiary companies https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/velocity-outdoors-crosman-centerpoint-optics-benjamin-and-more/?referrer=1

I too created an account with Crosman. Both times I dealt with them via phone for warranty issues I was emailed an invoice and tracking information for my parts. I just checked my emails and located several emails from Crosman. In my experience they do also communicate online. I hope this helps you in your search. 

Ya gotta call ‘em.

What he said! 👆👆👆

D0C27552-8CED-4EAD-B4B3-E77B43791A1C.1646758806.gif

I also wish they would make ordering parts online available, but as others have already stated, call them

I have always gotten great service and the parts I needed with very little fuss. They even emailed me a couple of schematics that weren't on their website to help me identify the parts I needed. 

Don't know why those schematics weren't already online and in their database though... (smile)

I'm a retired grandfather but I have gotten pretty used to ordering things on line. But not Crosman parts. They are old school and want a phone call. Kind of point less to want it to be another way. Phones work for phone calls too.

Well, I think I understand you as I am also retired, but Crosman really needs to put their parts online for ordering

I'm a retired grandfather but I have gotten pretty used to ordering things on line. But not Crosman parts. They are old school and want a phone call.  Kind of point less to want it to be another way. Phones work for phone calls too.

Pointless? I think not.

I guess I should have mentioned that I am a long retired great grandfather as well, but the internet isn’t just for the young. The simplest way is usually the best way and I think Crosman should step into the 21rst. century.

Not a grandfather afaik, but I too am retired. Crosman does indeed need to up their game online. As much as I like Crosman and have had excellent service when I have had to call them via voice, it still baffles me that they don't even have many schematics (for relatively recent products) available online, although they WILL email them to you if you call them... if they actually have them.

The only real gripe I have with them is their prices and lack of items IN STOCK. I mean $455.70 for a Fortitude and they don't even have any in stock! REALLY? LOL!

Lots of people out there that have a serious dislike for anyone being brutally honest but here's brutally honest...lol

For those who take issue with how Crosman handles selling parts, and they've been doing it that way for lots of years now, you do have another option:
Stop buying anything made by Crosman. Stick to those companies that let you buy parts to your heart's content online.

They've been doing it the way they have for years and I doubt they're going to change now or anytime soon. Hell, I live an hour away from Crosman, even been in the building, but they have NO store front and you can't just walk in, buy anything they sell, pay for it and walk back out.

You might well get them to change how they do things if 10's of 1000's of shooters suddenly stop buying guns and parts and they start losing bucket loads of money, but you're going to have to put a veryyyyyy large dent in their profits before they do.....lol.

While I get crosman need to have online parts sale like FX which actually saves them money but has anyone tried other online parts sale from othe r manufactures? While it’s easy to bitch about crosman’s inefficiency but try order bsa or daystate or AGT or any other manufacture’s websites. I guess I need to get to 21st century since I can’t find those 21st century website with exploded diagrams and simple click to order webpages.