Try not to get sick when reading"""

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those projectile slingers have sneaky ways of making people do things that otherwise, would NEVER happen any other way. 🙄 Lets bubble wrap the world we live in and I'm sure it will be a wonderful utopia of peace, love, and kindness to all. Remember, use your projectile slingers properly according to the laws of your country, otherwise any other use is illegal and improper and improbable. So it is written, so it shall be.

All you can hope forms that the guys who are taking them in have some common sense and are able to save some of the true gems and turn them into demo or library pieces for their department. We were able to save some really nice ones from pre civil war to present pieces for our lab, library, and training. Unfortunately we were not able to save any of the airguns what came in but luckily nothing good came in at least when I was there.

I've turned on a couple junk guns. At least I received something for them.
Yep, I have an old junk .22 that misfires or double fires frequently. I would love to get 200 for it. Also have an old Gamo I would be happy with $200. I thought had figured out that they were just handing out money for peoples unwanted junk, and stopped doing it years ago.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Those NM buybacks are primarily for family members who worry that the owner is suicidal or homicidal, or for those who for whatever reason want to safely dispose of guns they don’t use (e.g., the owner died and the spouse has no use for the guns). The programs are voluntary. One organization cuts up the guns to make gardening tools from useable pieces.

Reactions: Coonhound0
Gun buy backs are a publicity stunt trying to make people feel better and press home the point that guns are "just not needed".
Forty years ago New Mexico was a lot of fun because the people had a more rugged western mindset.

I refuse to click on that link you provided!
This thread is titled "Try not to get sick when reading", and thats exactly what happens when I visit CNN!
I have not been to their web site, since I used their search funtion, and typed in... "border crisis"...., and got absolutely no results!
Absolutely Nothing!
Years ago, CNN used to be great at reporting, but not now.
Fake news in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.