• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Troy Hammer Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note: He posted a video of the rifles shot string verifying the 18- 19ftlbs I requested. He no where told me at anytime there was no regulator installed and i remember even mentioning how happy I was to have a regulated rifle, he never said a word. He collected payment for services not received. Now if he could of achieved these results with no regulator and been honest I would have gave him his full fee and a tip for great work but he did not have that in mind and legal action is being pursued. Thanks for you support 

I am not going to go into detail, nor am I going to hold back on this statement towards him and his business ethics...

Troy quoted me a price on regulating my Kral Mega in .177, as well as replacing my broken valve pin and said the turn around would be around 2 weeks at most a Month. That was the in the quote for X amount of dollars.

Here is the issue... He never installed a regulator in my rifle but I paid him full quoted price, on top of that it took almost 3 months to complete. Now I don’t bad mouth anyone but here’s the kicker... I had assumed upon receiving my rifle back that the repairs and upgrades had been completed that I paid and waited for but we’re not. I eventually sold the rifle recently and the gentleman found out it was in fact not regulated. Point being here I should not have to double check that Troy didn’t screw me over, and I should not have to dish out even more money on his behalf for his horrible business ethics. 

I do want to extend a thank you again to the gentleman who purchased the rifle and was so understanding in seeing that I did NOT misrepresent the rifle purposely as I was blind sided as well. Me and him will come to agreement on what’s to be done that is fair for both of us but now I am out much more than originally planned and the rifle was priced very low to begin with. 

The point I am trying to make here is this May very well get deleted or I may be kicked for sharing this experience but truthfully it could have been a much better experience had Troy been Punctual and honest. I do not recommend him or any services offered by him, and I do not care of any backlash I may receive as he has done nothing for me except waste my time and money. 

Ps: I have the proof I paid for these services and he received the full amount quoted. He is an absolute joke and thief in my eyes. 

What does Troy have to say? Full on frontal assault is not likely to get much cooperation from the accused. Strip out all of the emotional angst out of your post I see:

Troy worked on your gun. You thought the gun had a regulator installed. You sold the gun. Buyer claims the gun does not have a regulator. Did I miss anything?

Where can you improve on the situation? How about some direct communication rather than an OP ED on a web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.