• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Troubleshooting Ideas?

So quick question, I took my crown MK II down to texas, just moved to Virginia/Maryland area anyway not sure if somehow it got bumped around in my car, or maybe I left it cocked not entirely sure what's happened. But I dont see any leaks, the bottle I have in the gun had 230 Bar last time I used it and still does when I took the gun out of the case. Anyway, I went to shoot it saw some squirrels messing with a bird feeder in the back yard and when I shot the gun it seems like it's barely making it 20 yards. This thing was shooting around 850-900 FPS when I last tuned it now it seems like it's barely hitting 400. I can't tell you exactly because I have to get my chrony back from my son-in-law so I can test it exactly. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can look for? The wheels are on High and Max and they're locked into place haven't been moved at all. I'll probably call FX USA tomorrow just curious if anyone had any other ideas for me to troubleshoot today while I got some time ;)

Some suggestions:

Try moving the Transfer Port adjuster down to Low and then back to High. Make sure it is not loose. Also check the screw that holds the TP wheel on and the screw on the opposite side.

Check that the barrel is seated properly and TP is lined up correctly.

Check the breech seal, but if the sound isn't way different then that's probably ok