• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Trouble with hatsan usa

Has anybody had trouble dealing with them , I bought a semi auto galation rifle from them that was a display model which should be in perfect condition but I got a rifle with a damaged barrel shroud and end cap along with a busted gun case, I contacted them and they had me send pictures which I did a couple days ago and now nothing back from them no reply or anything else , I told them all I want to do is swap out the damaged shroud and case for new ones and e-mailed them asking to resolve the issue but ive heard nothing since then. I paid a lot of hard earned money for the gun only to be treated like this, I even called only to get a leave a message. What can I do.

Richard

Richard, perhaps your "display model" is different than there "refurb" policy listed on their page. https://hatsanairgunsusa.com/warranty/

What is not covered –

The following is NOT covered:

• Minor blemishes or cosmetic defects that do not affect the performance or functionality of the gun" might cover a lot.
  •  
  • Cant find it on their page right now but somewhere they stated something like, comes in cardboard box, any other case provided is only guaranteed an adequate shipping container, or something like that. How's it shoot? John