• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tripod for shooting

I decided on getting the tripod Michael recommended. It is the Leofoto LS-365c tripod with LH-40 ball head. For attaching the rifle to this ball head, I also purchased the Sabre Tactical Compact Arca Rail for my .22 FX Impact MKII Compact.

This is a very nice, sturdy setup. The thing I like best is the turn-knob that holds the ball joint is so effortless to use. You turn it gently and the ball locks positively. There is no need to have a strong grip to lock your rifle in place. A child could do it.

When I purchased the tripod and head on Amazon a couple months ago it was $404. I see now the price has been increased to $449.

Thanks for the suggestion Michael. I really am enjoying this tripod and having the ability to shoot from more locations around my property.

20201118_131821.1605735073.jpg

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I figured that its always best to know there are better price options for the items you all listed here.

I ended up getting the "Leophoto LS365C" on "Ebay" for far less less then what's on "Amazon". @Grandspud had mention "Amazon" has them listed around $449.00 for which he's correct. I ended up getting it after I made a lower offer and was accepted. Hope it helps someone else down the pipeline!

Leofoto LS-365C Professional Light Weight Carbon Fiber Tripod,Ranger Series 6940828369788 | eBay