• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Trijicon Tenmile overkill?

Hi all,
Eurooptic is currently running a closeout on a few Trijicons. I'm eyeballing the SFP 6-24x50 Tenmile with illuminated dot and MRAD reticle for $650.
Most of my shooting will range from 10-50 yards and I'm wondering if this scope is overkill. Seems like a lot of scope for the price, but I've never owned or even seen
a Trijicon in person. Currently using a Riton X1 Conquer on my rifle and not 100% happy with the image quality.
Anyone have personal experience with one? Impressions?
Thanks for any input.

Peraonally I'd rather have more scope than less in many cases, especially on a gun used for target shooting. For standing offhand shooting or woods walking I'd probably want something small and light weight but from a bench I dont care. I'd put a telescope on top if I could figure out how.

Personally I'd rather have more scope than less in many cases, especially on a gun used for target shooting. For standing offhand shooting or woods walking I'd probably want something small and light weight but from a bench I dont care. I'd put a telescope on top if I could figure out how.
🤔

With that in mind, this should be perfect...

20231015_173742.jpg

PP750 in .177?

20231015_173832.jpg

😊

Allen

Actually decided against the Trijicon in favor of an Arken EPL-4 6-24 after contacting Trijicon and learning their 6-24 Tenmile does not have ED glass where the Arken does at half the price. Have also never owned a FFP scope and would like to give one a try. Reviews on the Arken are outstanding also.
I've been meaning to try one of them at some point. Let us know how you like it por favor

Dang, that’s a handsome rifle! The Arken looks perfectly proportioned for it. I have one minor worry; I’ve read a few reviews that the parallax won’t focus all the way down to 10 yards. My indoor (basement) range is 11 yards. If mine won’t go down to what I need, I’m assuming (hoping) it can be sent back to Arken for adjustment. Any issues with yours?
Dan

Arken EPL-4 6-24x50 arrived today and sure enough, it will NOT focus to 10 yards. Not even 13, which is max distance I can get in basement. Very disappointed, had high hopes from all the good reviews I have read. Company claims Japanese ELD glass, which may be true, but I don’t believe it’s top tier glass. (which is understandable given price point) Overall seems like a decent scope, although I thought the anodizing looks a little blotched. (see pic) Also, this was shipped directly from Arken through Amazon, and packing left a little to be desired. Maybe I’m being overly critical, but I’m a little soured right now because of parallax issue.
39E32D1A-F702-4B8C-B6F0-BA047108C0FE.jpeg
616014F2-740B-41C2-99C1-03BAB202AB35.jpeg
F9C561A6-5BA7-464D-B881-B367830D73C6.jpeg

Reactions: Sqwirl57