• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Triggercam 2.1 For sale

Classified Status
SOLD
Triggercam 2.1 new in box

My generous wife bought me the Triggercam 2.1 for my 66th birthday. She must have seen my browsing history to know I was interested in it.
However, it was only a passing interest as I don't hunt and have no real need to video my paper target shooting. Of course, I acted very surprised and happy when she presented it to me. I didn't have the heart to "look a gift horse in the mouth". But after talking with her, she understood and gave me her blessing to sell it to another AGN member. I did install it on my FX M3 for just a moment and then immediately put it back in the box. ( Mostly to show my gratitude to my wife )

My wife purchased the Triggercam from a well know website at https://www.nedvedprecisionshooting.com and it cost my wife a total of $629.99. I attached a copy of the receipt to this post. The date of the order was November 11th. just 12 days ago.

According to all the information online the Triggercam 2.1 is better than any other scope cameras including the new Tatacam. Here are just a few Triggercam reviews.

I'm firm at a price of $599 which includes shipping. PayPal only. If you look at my AGN profile, I'm a contributing member of good standing.

Rod in San Francisco

triggercam-1.jpg
triggercam-2.jpeg
receipt-1.jpg