Trigger

I'm refurbishing my brother's Marksman 45 .177 cal rifle. The trigger blade is plastic and shows a lot of wear, to the point that I cannot adjust the trigger any at all and keep the safety working. I found a partial trigger assembly on ebay from a Beeman Sportsman RS2 that looks to have a metal trigger blade and looks identical to this Marksman 45 trigger assembly. My question is does anyone know if they are interchangeable?

I'm refurbishing my brother's Marksman 45 .177 cal rifle. The trigger blade is plastic and shows a lot of wear, to the point that I cannot adjust the trigger any at all and keep the safety working. I found a partial trigger assembly on ebay from a Beeman Sportsman RS2 that looks to have a metal trigger blade and looks identical to this Marksman 45 trigger assembly. My question is does anyone know if they are interchangeable?
Call crosman, give them the part number of the part you want to replace. They will tell you if they have a replacement or a new part number which would be the new ( better) part. They're great, inexpensive and shipping is cheap. Hope this helps.
Thank you Mike > I never think of calling the dealer because most things this old they never have parts for. At least in automobiles its that way and being a mechanic for 30 years I guess I believe it's that way for everything. Need to start thinking differently I guess.

Your gun was made by Norica (Norica Jet I think). And was also marketed by Beeman at one time as the S1. Probably cloned by Chinese now. If that helps.
Thank you KWK, I know it was made by Norica, and that the Beeman S1 is the same gun, but I'm not sure what other gun parts will interchange with it. I know that the hammer seal, hammer and hammer spring will interchange with other manufacturers guns, but I'm not sure about the trigger assembly. Thank you again.