Trigger shoe problem on FX

I have a slight problem, the trigger show(blade) on my dreamtac will not stay tight. After a few shots it gets loose and twists around.
I have tried loctite and it won't hold. Perhaps the screw is stripped. And no, I didn't tighten it down too much as I have done that with the cocking lever and really messed that up. I am wondering if some silver solder will hold it, or will that even stick?

If the setscrew is stripped, you will know it because it won't stop turning when you tighten it. Does it get tight and stop?
If yes, you might try some blue/removable grade threadlocker. Give it a few hours to set before using.

If no (stripped), get a new blade or drill and tap the old blade for the next largest size setscrew. Ask around and see if you have any handy friends with a small tap&die set, or stop by a local machine shop.

Have a look at the set screw and make sure it has the type of nose that will bite properly. You probably need something called a cup point set screw. Make sure you don't have a nylon tipped one in there by mistake which may not provide enough bite to stay in place.

Someone else who actually has one of these may be able to comment further.

GL,
Feinwerk