trigger on a Crosman Silhouette pistol

Have a picture of your pistol? 

I was thinking even the original 1700 had the same trigger as a prod or such. That was the first model I saw that trigger group in bu8t there is some chance that was a proto-type. Does yours have writing on the left side receiver or not? And I do not clearly remember they changed the loading tray area begining at the 1701 ?

No matter we all like seeing pictures and your pistol is already nearing Classic status.

John

Have a picture of your pistol? 

I was thinking even the original 1700 had the same trigger as a prod or such. That was the first model I saw that trigger group in bu8t there is some chance that was a proto-type. Does yours have writing on the left side receiver or not? And I do not clearly remember they changed the loading tray area begining at the 1701 ?

No matter we all like seeing pictures and your pistol is already nearing Classic status.

John

I agree....I thought this pistol had the 2 stage PRod type trigger. Can you take the grip off and snap a pic? You may just need to adjust it.

I ordered the newer trigger frame and trigger group,found an article on how to make the older single stage work better and since I was getting the newer two stage decided to take my pistol apart and check it out,,,,what sloppy tolerances and fit..no wonder there is a big market on "tune up" trigger parts for it....good part it = soooo easy to fix,just a little work and know how and Money....I think of Crosman pistols as a starter kit,and it can be fun to make them "yours".