• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Trenier- trouble ordering on website?

I did have little trouble the 1st time I ordered from Trenier. At checkout it was taking forever to process the order & payment. On my 3 attempt it went through, but I never got a email confirmation. I sent a email making sure it went through & he responded in good time and shortly after I got email confirmation. That order came and all was good. Few days ago I ordered some more items from Trenier & everything worked fine. I’m thinking maybe his site might get bogged down with a lot of guys buying stuff maybe🤷‍♂️

Thanks guys, I emailed Jeff Trenier and he is contacting his web contractor to see if they can help me find the problem, it’s something on my side. I have tried clearing my cache and disabling ad blocker, but still unable to add anything to the cart. Same issue whether I use my tablet or desktop PC. No problems ordering online anywhere else, only Trenier.