• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Trenier Service A+

I have ordered many parts for my 25 Impact over the last years. All the parts were correct and in accordance with the gen 1 I thought I had. 

Ordered a Huma Reg from Trenier. would not fit the the gun . After a little email tag it was decided I need a gen 2 reg.

Trenier has sent me an exchange reg and I have sent the old one back. big deal? Well it is to me!!! I have unbagged and tried to install the incorrect reg. they are excepting this one back and replacing it NO CHARGE. "Just talk KINDLY about us." Well here I am speaking as thankfully and Kindly as I can. 

I really don't know if this one will work but that's not the point. I have confidence that I dealt with people who care and are doing the best they can to help me. 

I will do my best to purchase enough items, in the future, to make this courtesy pay dividends for Trenier.

thanks again guys.