• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Trenier Outdoors

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
Same great service as always. Butt!!!!!! This time ups decided to test the no wiggle massive box That was very carefully and securely packaged haha. I had 2 tins of pellets badly dented with some damage but I do not hold Trenier at fault as there was extreme damage to the box. A huge hole and crushed. I am very pleased it was a small amount of damage considering the blows because of the excellent packaging.

This Is only my first time in years of ordering and I will continue to deal with as usual . Thank You Jeff.

Just think of how bad the damage would have been if it came from anywhere other than Jeff. His packaging is way above and beyond.
Or maybe a shipping company doesn't want their business. Truck driver picking up a load told me he used to work on the dock for one shipping company. If they didn't want to deal with a company, he was told to not worry about having "accidents".

• Wow
Reactions: swNCsw