Trenier Outdoors

Fairness in business.
Last Monday, after trying to check out an order for 2 tins of 30 cal Hades I found out that UA wanted to charge me close to $38.00 for shipping. I asked them to review the shipping cost but their answer was : It is what the "system" quotes. Years ago I had cancelled an order from PA because of their abusive shipping costs ( for 2 tins of 25 cal pellets it was a little over $67.00!
Then I found out that Trenier was about to receive this week the 30 cal Hades. I bought 10 tins, Yes, ten tins. Not only I saved almost $5.00 per tin, but for $15.00 they sent the order USPS flat rate Priority Mail, arriving in Puerto Rico just 4 days later; receiving everything in perfect conditions due to their excellent packing. If you read this, I encourage you to you patronize Trenier. They deserve our business.

Jeff; thank you not only for your exceptional service , but for your fairness in dealing with shipping costs.

Fairness in business.
Last Monday, after trying to check out an order for 2 tins of 30 cal Hades I found out that UA wanted to charge me close to $38.00 for shipping. I asked them to review the shipping cost but their answer was : It is what the "system" quotes. Years ago I had cancelled an order from PA because of their abusive shipping costs ( for 2 tins of 25 cal pellets it was a little over $67.00!
Then I found out that Trenier was about to receive this week the 30 cal Hades. I bought 10 tins, Yes, ten tins. Not only I saved almost $5.00 per tin, but for $15.00 they sent the order USPS flat rate Priority Mail, arriving in Puerto Rico just 4 days later; receiving everything in perfect conditions due to their excellent packing. If you read this, I encourage you to you patronize Trenier. They deserve our business.

Jeff; thank you not only for your exceptional service , but for your fairness in dealing with shipping costs.
Just ordered pellets from Jeff after being turned on to trendier outdoors. My new bestie when it comes to pellets.
Tim