• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Trenier Outdoors, great experience1

AGN ---==---
I had ordered some tins of pellets on Wednesday and received them today via USPS. They were extremely well packaged in a cardboard box with each tin indivdiually packaged within a bubble wrapped envelope.
Great pricing, super-fast shipping and not a tin disturbed or dented. Doesn't get much better'n that!
Recommend.

mike

AGN ---==---
I had ordered some tins of pellets on Wednesday and received them today via USPS. They were extremely well packaged in a cardboard box with each tin indivdiually packaged within a bubble wrapped envelope.
Great pricing, super-fast shipping and not a tin disturbed or dented. Doesn't get much better'n that!
Recommend.

mike
I've had nothing but stellar service from Jeff. He packs securely and ships quickly. I also find his pricing to be very reasonable.

AGN ---==---
Recommend.

mike
HUSH let's keep this a secret. Absolutely a great place to do business with. Buy pellets from PA buy 3 get the 4th free.Buy 4 tins of pellets at Trenier at retail cost and still save big over PA.Much rather give the small retailer my business.

Reactions: EdinGa